Engine Misfire after Cleaning Bay

Cleaned my engine bay up to day i covered all electrical with plastic bags and tape, i degunked the engine bay and engine and used a pressure washer to clean it off. it started and drove fine untill i got home and was misfiring and wouldn go on to boost without juddering and spluttering.

now i think it may be water in the plug holes will this dry out on its own or do i need to check n e thing ? what do you think i could check and what do you recommend i do ?

on a positive looks real nice in the engine bay

Best bet is to take the leads out and try get a cloth down there because if its cold tonight then it might freeze, stick a cloth down and make sure youve got hold of the other end because you dont want it trapped down there haha

just googled this and seems quite shit what ive done lol, so i need to remove the plugs and get the water out somehow? now i think i may have sprayed the pressure near the dizzy cap and rotary arm i have not changed this on my car yet and if it s soaking wet i think i may as well chnage it is it hard to do?

is this bad to drive like this and will it not just clear up on its own? i dont see how water could be in the plug well as the magnecore leaqds have a real good fit, but im sure i attacked the dizzy with the pressure washer will that just dry out on its own?

what do i need to do people?

never wash the engine bay with a pressure washer lol :blush:

good old elbow grease is required

yeah i no but some places u just cant get to without removing tons of stuff so i used pressure wash done a good job and the pics are off i phone but has made a real difference especially after my rad coolant incident

It should dry out pretty quickly mate, it gets toasty in the bay!

i have been googling it and they says its bad like the plugs could rust to the head, and isnt a misfire bad for the engine like oculdnt this cause det?

open the dizzy cap, dry it out with a cloth then spraywd40 in there, will more than likley sort it, seriously you lads panic sooooooo easy, is just water n a miss fire lol, take the leads off an do the same. then feed back whats happening.

open the dizzy cap, dry it out with a cloth then spraywd40 in there, will more than likley sort it, seriously you lads panic sooooooo easy, is just water n a miss fire lol, take the leads off an do the same. then feed back whats happening.

lol yer im definately a panicker haha ok ill give that a go i havent tested it today so you never know it might be ok