Song Help..

Right, you guys are seriously going to have to use your imagination for this one...

dododododo.... do do dododo do do dodo do... DO do do dododo do do... and so on.

Its seriously bugging me, its been on an advert of some sort and were trying to think of what it is.

All/Any help appreciated.

For the record it is not the following:

Coldplay - Trouble

Robert Miles - Children

Right, you guys are seriously going to have to use your imagination for this one...

dododododo.... do do dododo do do dodo do... DO do do dododo do do... and so on.

Its seriously bugging me, its been on an advert of some sort and were trying to think of what it is.

Coldplay - Trouble

Robert Miles - Children

long shot from all your dododododo's lol is it joy division love will tear us apart ???

I know, its mental, but I don't think it has any words, hence looking more into trance stuff.

I think it might have been on Ministry Of Sound adverts, had a search of those but no luck..

And no, Not Joy Division :thumbsdown:

ohh my god!!, i have been looking for that song too.

It was on the radio all the time like december and the month thats before it? november i think time. probably earlier? lol.

the vid is like black and white. and some spanish or something is spoken.

Coldplay - Trouble

Robert Miles - Children

sounds like eastenders to me