Service Interval

Just a quick one guys, gave the car a really good service earlier (Oil + Filter, plugs) just wondering what mileage people do between services? I used to do it every 4,000miles in my N/a is it the same for the FTE? Or is it sooner?

As i want to keep on top of keeping the engine in good condition.

Thanks Guys.

Yeah i got some Iridium 7s and banged them in. Mike from Monster said they last like 2years so something so ill just change them in a couple of years. Just a bit OCD with the oil in cars. Ill probs do a oil + filter ever 3/4k miles depending on when i get time to do it.

Liam, have you been changing yours to every 3000 on the clocks? (so KM) or been working out 3000 miles and changing it then? I want to make sure i keep my engine in the best condition possible as well! ;)

Lol i just go off the odometer mate. Reset it every time i do a oil and filter change and then wait until its at 3/4k then do the oil/filter change. Might be a bit soon or too often but its better to keep on top of it.

I do mine ever 10000 - 15000 km, im sure ive seen the proper Toyota service guide somewhere and it says every 10,000 miles for a V.

Is there a sticker under the bonnet in Japanese that says 5000km, think that's what makes everyone think it means oil change required ever 5000 km.

4000miles in an n/a Liam???? That takes the piss ;)

But yea between 3000 and 5000 for a V mate, depends how much you thrash it

Dont forget it had a rebuild though dude! Plus i like to keep my car/engine in perfect condtion!

Cheers guys i think ill just do it in another 5,000Kms