Will wipe the floor with whatever rehash of Cod there is this year.

Fanboys will be fanboys though.

x2 i cant play cod anymore it annoys me lol. Stuck playing homefront at the min.

I play COD a lot, but I think it's absolute shit. Just I have mates on it. This is more like how they used to make games. It has a lot more effort, it will be great.

Also the sounds are far better than COD.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks brilliant, will be good to get back to the old style Battlfield games, like 1942, vietnam, and 2! Wasnt too keen on Bad Company 2, just didn't have a proper Battlefield feel to it!

Anyone getting this on the pc? As on pc its 64 player servers, and on the consoles it is only 28 I believe!

Can't disagree with that :) Many a time i've spent at a lan party playing Battlefield 2 with everyone! Couldn't handle that on console!
Same here pc's ftw. 8 person lan party vs heaps of hard bots was awesome. Cant wait for BF3 to come out
Same here pc's ftw. 8 person lan party vs heaps of hard bots was awesome. Cant wait for BF3 to come out

We used to have a 106 man lan in Scotland called Gumpcom, which has sadly been closed down, and replaced with gaming scotland lan partys instead.

Was brilliant getting big games of it!

Will need to get your names ingame when its released !

Either of you got xfire?

If so, I'm phreakshow68

Only just got broadband connected so havent got any chat programs yet. Theres a big(ish) lan event here called xlan which im thinking of attending, there will supposedly be over 600 people attending the 3 day event.

Also gaming it may be a bit difficult as its 2am over here at the moment :thumbsup: damn time zones

times like this im gutted my pc is 2 dated to play games that come out now. i remember playin bf2 for pc and playing the reality mod for it. was the best thing ever. i get the feeling my computers so full of shit and dying so much now it would struggle with xfire or even joining an online game.

is it out on consoles etc aswell ? ill probably buy it for xbox if i can becuase its cheaper than upgrading my pc lol

times like this im gutted my pc is 2 dated to play games that come out now. i remember playin bf2 for pc and playing the reality mod for it. was the best thing ever. i get the feeling my computers so full of shit and dying so much now it would struggle with xfire or even joining an online game.

is it out on consoles etc aswell ? ill probably buy it for xbox if i can becuase its cheaper than upgrading my pc lol

Yeah man, it will be out on xbox and ps3!

My pc is going to struggle a bit, but no idea if i'll upgrade or not, maybe just run low settings! Ahh, back in the day when my machine handled crysis on ultra :'(

I have overclocked my CPU a bit so it may run this a bit better.

I'll have to try find my crysis disk and test my new setup.

What's your pc's specs?

Mines

CPU - intel q6600 2.4ghz OC'd to 3.2 ghz

Ram - 4x1gb sticks

Gpu - evga gtx 260

This will hopefully run it alright

I have overclocked my CPU a bit so it may run this a bit better.

I'll have to try find my crysis disk and test my new setup.

What's your pc's specs?

Mines

CPU - intel q6600 2.4ghz OC'd to 3.2 ghz

Ram - 4x1gb sticks

Gpu - evga gtx 260

This will hopefully run it alright

I was running :

Q6600 2.4ghz

2 x 1gb OCZ ram

2 x EVGA 8800 gtx's in sli

But... I was installing a water cooling kit, and they gave me a metal piece, instead of a rubber piece, and it fryed my motherboard! I've never seen a pc litteraly catch on fire!

So that fryed my motherboard, cpu, and one graphics card!

So now, im running a Intel duel core running at 2.8ghz, and one gtx :p ! My new mobo only has 2 ram slots aswell, which is god damn annoying, as when I bought my new mobo, i got an extra 2gb of ram! Which sucks balls majorly! So I may slightly be struggling :thumbsup: !

Not official, but I got these from a site, they are saying these because of the frostbite 3.0 engine :

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Dual Core

Memory: 2 GB

Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version

Video Memory: 256 MB

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

DirectX: 10

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Quadcore Processor

Memory: 4 GB

Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version

Video Memory: 512 MB

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

DirectX: 11

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD Rom Drive

So I'll just be able to run it, still going to rape me sideways though!