Seat Leon Cupra R Front Bumper Splitter

Just want to see whos fitted one before and how they've gone about doing it?

Got mine today and its going onto a Varis front bumper and before i try fit it any does and dont's tips will be handy.

get the middle lined up and put a screw in each side of the lower middle bit, then work round from each one bending it round as you go, takes a good few screws but its about the only way itll hold and look good, where the bumper curves on the corners tighter you may need a heat gun to warm it up, i used one on mine., tbh think youll struggle without one.

part from that a job well done :)

its definatley worth ago wanted somthing different to a laguna splitter and ive not seen one on a varis front yet :o

cheers ollie, will be on saturday with the brakes lol should come up to the hjc meet sunday at portsdown hill mate, as far as im aware its ment to be a good turn out im taking the V up with my mates supra

got the splitter all on have taken a few photos of putting it on if your after some josh, heres a photo from a hjc meet i was at today not the best photos because of the shade but only ones good quality i have so far :D

what you guys think?

Rich_wheeler_Starbo.jpg

Rich_wheeler_Starbo1.jpg

Rich_wheeler_Starbo2.jpg

Love it mate. Where did you get yours from if you dont mind telling

just looked through the web and apparently you can get them from any seat dealer for £19 ?

Part no - 1ML 805903