Our Cars..................

nice gts there

is your bf goin to put the standard rear spoiler back on or is he goin for something else.it just doesn't look right without a spoiler but it is a damn nice gt and will be nice with the power fc in it,

my birthday is shortly wish my gf would buy me one.

NO CHANCE

and anyway why have rear force on a fwd drive car

On a hatchback the spoiler isn't aimed primarily at "downforce" (Actually it doesn't even really produce a downforce, just reduces the lift generated by the shape of the car) It's moreso there to reduce drag associated with the seperation of flow at the hatch and improve fuel economy. (sorry that's my aerospace engineering coming into play... from what I can remember anyway)

On a hatchback the spoiler isn't aimed primarily at "downforce" (Actually it doesn't even really produce a downforce, just reduces the lift generated by the shape of the car) It's moreso there to reduce drag associated with the seperation of flow at the hatch and improve fuel economy. (sorry that's my aerospace engineering coming into play... from what I can remember anyway)

well on the 25th feb when its the fastest gt in the uk, without a spoiler! it will be speak for itself he he :p

its ok whatever your opinion we are all allowed our own:)

to be honest first thing when i saw it i was like "wheres your spoiler?" lol but now its grown on me.

i think when this car goes back up for sale theres guna be some fighting lol

lol mines more economical than everyone elses i've ever spoke to so thats that idea down the pan :p

• 1 month later...

kellygt1.jpg

kellygt2.jpg

and Bens..............

bengt.jpg

ben is now running 1.6bar, usually 1.4bar on the street if needed dont wanna push it too much!! was fun last night going past 06 plate m3 wheel spinning :lol: on the track of course :D

bens new wheels...

momo1.jpg

and mine.........(dont worry car has been lowered since)

DSC00411.jpg

Very nice!

I thought his looked awful without the spoiler but i quite like it now that i've seen it in the flesh! :lol: (by the way i've got a spoiler for sale in the same colour as his car if he wants it! :D )