Whiteline RARB Fixed or Adjustable??

Guys, im loking to buy a rear ARB today so its deffo here before next weekend :D

Which one would you choose, the Fixed or Adjustable??

Also if anyone could send me any links to where to get them from for a good price, that would be mint :D

Cheers lads, Zac

Guys, im loking to buy a rear ARB today so its deffo here before next weekend :D

Which one would you choose, the Fixed or Adjustable??

Also if anyone could send me any links to where to get them from for a good price, that would be mint :D

Cheers lads, Zac

Camskill sell them at a decent price mate

I'd recommend an adjustable one if you are going to be attending track days so you have the option or adjusting it if needed. Most people just leave it on the middle setting and forget about it.

The whiteline rear arb's are prety easy to install. Only annoying thing is that you have to drill into the chassis rails with a fairly big drill bit. :D

Other than that its quite easy to do. just assemble it off the car to check if all the parts are there.(mine was missing 5 nuts, 4 washers and 2 bolts)

Oh and I stress "USE GREASE ON THE BUSHES" i didnt when I installed mine and it made horrible squeaking noises on practically every bump.

Ill try find an install guide i saw somewhere

If you don't fancy drilling the chassis just get them welded on! I was advised this and looking back I wish I had!

Like siren advises I'd only go adjustable if your serious about track. Even light track a fixed would be ample!

adjustable is the best one mate, that way u can set it to suit your personal driving style.... i had mine on soft when i got it, then went to medium and now im on hard, i find it handles so much better on hard, but for the sprint meets i go to, i set it on soft, to give it a little more roll

Cheers for the replies lads, im really thinking of doing a few track days when i have the turbo on and set-up safely as my mate has a track ready CTR EP3, soo im deffo going to be ordering an adjustable one tonight :D

Also, whats this about drilling into the chassis or welding??

Edit: just looking through the above link lol

Alot of people i have spoke to say you show bolt it then put a run of weld round it to.I have an adjustable 1 here that was only on my car for 2month,my mates supposed to be buying it but i doubt he will.Ill let you know in a couple of days.

Alot of people i have spoke to say you show bolt it then put a run of weld round it to.I have an adjustable 1 here that was only on my car for 2month,my mates supposed to be buying it but i doubt he will.Ill let you know in a couple of days.

Mate let me know when your selling it as i was going to buy one tonight but id need it before the weekend if thats possible lol

So drill through and run a weld around each side of it :) How have you fitted yours liam mate???