Alright guys and gals!

haha i see so what makes you want a starlet ?

what would you like ? cause a GT/Glanza might be killer on insurance , Sr are nice for N/A's

well there is plenty of info , great people and a lot of my life is wasted (spent wisely) on here lol

My mate Danny just got a GT, and I've fallen in love with it, his mate who is on the forum under the name "bongo" just got a Glanza aswell.

I'd deffo want the GT, but yeah, insurance would be a right bitch for me! Still trying to find myself a job aswell, so don't think it will be anytime soon!

But cheers for the welcome guys! Does seem like a god damn handy site to be on! Hopefully will meet a few of you guys at meets (I'm the guy with all the piercings and tattoo's carrying a camera!).

hey mate as stated in that pm, that was pretty fucking random how we met that night,

its also random how you stay across the road from fern also,

thanx for the compliment on the forum

enjoy the site, and another pm sent :thumbsup:

hey mate as stated in that pm, that was pretty fucking random how we met that night,

its also random how you stay across the road from fern also,

thanx for the compliment on the forum

enjoy the site, and another pm sent :thumbsup:

Yeah man, some crazy, crazy stuff! Hah hah! Hope to meet up again soon! For some more random driving :p !

And nay'bother, ill check it out :p