Funniest thing I've ever seen on ebay :D

Any inspection, test drive, pretend flight is more than welcome. If you donâ??t want to drive it you can just sit in the driverâ??s seat and I can make engines noises but there will be an additional fee for this. I can also make airplane noises my Airbus A380 is very impressive, helicopters are harder but I can try if that is your thing.

I just pretended to get off with myself in the back seats, I had someone confirm that they could see me. This unfortunately means the windows are only lightly tinted and it isn't privacy glass. Also worth mentioning that this car runs on petrol which can be bought at 'petrol stations', if you are unfamiliar with these then ask someone for directions to a place that sells over priced cold sausage rolls.

LOOOOOL :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

The wheels : I gave them a quick tickle with an alloy cleaning brush but they need a better clean than that but since I am quite busy trying to get in to the girl next doors knickers I canâ??t be bothered.

MINT!!!!