My N/A Starlet S project

hi guys so i finally started to do some work on my starlet. i've had this baby since jan 2011 and its been good to me :p . anyways heres some pictures before the work started

182044_10150410169510624_599575623_17678758_7140461_n.jpg

5d65a379.jpg

ac95101e.jpg

forgive me these pics were taken on my iPhone its the best i could do and sorry for in the dark pics lol :p

more coming soon :thumbsup:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a new Glanza bumper bought it on friday and fitted it that night. thanks to ryan5793 for the bumper it lookes the part any ways the pics :p

the old one still fitted my mate holding it on for the pic lol

0f9c3059.jpg

i know not the best way to travel a new bumper lol

old one off (keen eyes will spot the rust spot that turned out to be a bit of rear damage its not to bad but did cause problems later) :p

cc8c780b.jpg

heres it fitted. what shoud of been a 10 minute job turned in to a 1hr 30min one cause of that dring had to use a rubber tap washer to get the bolt on but it still looks good worth the effort :ph34r:

8a970ab3.jpg

2325b714.jpg

Glanza bumper makes such a difference..

What bumper you got now then Ryan? :p

same one mate, just had my old glanza one laying about so its gone to a good home :(

if your going glanza rep, ryan is the man to know :p lol

me obv not devonport lol. just kidding.

starlet looks a tidy base to start with :p

:p cheeky sod. :p

dai's plans for this one sound awesome also lads but il leave that all to him :D

back end is looking alot better now...get some jap plates for it and it will look even better :(

well thats next on the to do list as my front plate got hit by a stone coming of a truck so its kind of smashed on one side but still readable lol :p :P

same one mate, just had my old glanza one laying about so its gone to a good home :(

:p cheeky sod. :p

dai's plans for this one sound awesome also lads but il leave that all to him :p

thanks mate. they are somewhat big plans but i can only do what my budget allows :p. then again i still want your suspension set up lol :p

anyways guys nothing new on the built yet i just got to wait on a few clips i ordered from my local toyota dealership if they work out they could save me £36.00 :p hopefully tomorrow i should get the call to collect them.

anyways some quick last minute snaps from the MK Cruise with the starlets i took these we where about to leave. enjoy :(

f3ff0c7c.jpg

83d094bc.jpg

6cfc5e4d.jpg

d85858b5.jpg

LOL! did you get stuck behind someone on the way out or something? you was behind me then was a few cars back :S

yeah i got blocked off on all sides on that stretch then i got free just about caught you at the roundabout then i turned for home lol but your car looked awesome though i need to get my hands on that setup lol

Right!!!! new update. its a simple one but it makes a good change in the looks department :D

took this one before i got home from work i couldn't wait to get started :D

13a1bb52.jpg

first things first this problem of a lazy previous owner that couldn't spent £2.00 to fix the left side indicator but instead uses some sort of gunk to hold it in place. :lol:

74e1abd6.jpg

c924f38c.jpg

as you can see its horrid stuff ;) i still can't get it off my hands and some still on the lights any ideas to get it off would be appreciated ;)

ee3cd369.jpg

4014a974.jpg

cleaned it the best as i could

48da8450.jpg

new and old clips. new one went on very easily.

fa2d305d.jpg

part number if any one is interested its well worth doing if you have the same problem. thanks to my mate for stopping me from paying out £38.00 for a new unit. BIG saving!!! :)

ace8c67c.jpg

anyways it was much easier than i expected. i got the lenses from ep-tune £16.00ish so very budget friendly and its just the case of removing two screws and push a couple of clips to remove the amber lens.

apologies for the pic being upside down

0dd2ceb1.jpg

£3.00 for a pair of amber bulbs refitted the units and job done. :D

d904cbe4.jpg

6a42cf3b.jpg

6b3d7400.jpg

thanks again for checking out the thread guys.