F1 2010 UKSC Challenge!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can still do Silverstone if you want mate, that's why we kept it there. But if you want to keep with the crowd kind of thing, give the next one a go.

Me and Sparky being "the crowd."

Quite embarrassed to post my marina bay time tbh, me and JapLuvA was on LIVE plying pole position where its just a 20min quali session to see who can do the quickest time, we should get a party on the go should be a laugh :lol:

Gonna give Marina Bay another go now.

I remember my season time on this track actually and it was a little quicker than I posted.

I remember this one too because it was quicker than the actual real lap record of 1.45.. something. On most tracks you can't actually beat the real lap records.

Marina Bay is one of those tracks I never bothered to learn, ill skip this one and wait for the next track!

Double pussy!

just done a 1:50.49 maclaren marina bay with pad, this manual box is hard to learn think i need a steering wheel its this that is letting me down can i go auto please boys. hehehehehehe

this is 1 of the best tracks in my opion. lov it good game

1:49,39 this is a hard track to push it every lap keep riding the rumble strips which just puts me into a spin. AAARRRRrrrrrrrr

Sorry Gaz I cant even compete with that :D

Chris are you on xbox or gaystation mate?

play station mate. am going to have to go auto gearing i need a paddle steering wheel to change gear and do everything else sorry boys. i warn u lads now melborn is my very fav.