Farmboy's Little Starlet!

It has finally happened! My lovely little starlet is clean and on the driveway. Have a little look at the pics below.

dsc0034jh.jpg

dsc0033la.jpg

dsc0039kg.jpg

dsc0036qk.jpg

Doing a European roadtrip ending in Croatia in September with the girlfriend so wanting to maintain cash and comfort until then but i'm sure modding will inevitably take place!!!

Hope you guys like him. (already named 'John' due to the number plate because I'm lame :-p)

Well it set my girlfriend back about £1200 a year ago but as she was in Australia I decided to 'borrow' it. Except shes not having it back :lol:

Brad, I am a student at Plymouth so live in Halls but that is only until 16th May then I'm back in Bath till September.

In terms of mods i'm looking at clear lenses and some speedlines at some point. Priority for Summer is keeping the car alive for the trip. Needs new brake pads and 2 new tyres. Maybe a clutch by the end of the trip. Anyone got any info regarding changing the clutch on a starlet. Easy??? If I can;t do it myself, is it expensive for me to get a garage to do?

I love this forum, everyone is so friendly :p