Small meet in Winchester This Thursday

Me and Ollie are having a meet this Thursday 28th (tomorow) Winnal Tescos just off the M3 everybody welcome if you fancy coming along.

Tesco Superstore Easton Lane

Winchester

Hampshire SO23 7RS

proberley be there from 7:00pm onwards

Aarrrrgggghhh why then lol I've been waiting for a starlet meet down this way for ages and I'm goin to my nans for the weekend...

Another time I guess

noo lol go to your nans afterwards :lol:

Can't dude it's in luton, somebody needs to arrange a Bournemouth/Southampton meet at somepoint soon

it can be done any time mate just post up on here and im sure people will be up for it. dont think we have a south central meets organsier unfortunatley

im up for a meet tomoz for def buddy....need to meet up with people before jap fest....i dont know anyone by face!!!

your not the only one mate i only know a few people lol

What time guys?

forgot no work friday make it later than 8ish if u wanna

How far is this place from Essex? I've not been to a meet in a long time and I'm in the mood for one!

atleast 2-3 hours id say mate lol your have to drive through or round london and get caught in traffic. the address is in the first post take a look

i may be up for this. forgedv i might follow you down as you live near me and i dont know how to get there lol

haha yeah no worries mate, your'll recognise where it is as soon as we get there.

hows your paint job? cam cover all on?

paint job done looking nice and shiny. having some issues with my coilovers at the min tho and they were brand new typical! one thing after another lol shes still drivable tho so wouldnt mind seeing some other starlets

paint job done looking nice and shiny. having some issues with my coilovers at the min tho and they were brand new typical! one thing after another lol shes still drivable tho so wouldnt mind seeing some other starlets

The joys of modding cars aye lol what coilies you got?

7ish? have look at cars before dark

good shout il change the first post

got some Meister Rs, which have developed a sort of clunking noise mainly on rear. they were fine for about 3 weeks. had it jacked up can see anything wrong though!

i have meister rs and mine made a clunk when i first put them on but it was on the front! if you take the adjuster off the top (14mm) you will see a allen bolt........tighten that up, but you will need to hold the big nut so it doesnt spin....think its a 24mm spanner?

this should solve the problem, did for me!

i have meister rs and mine made a clunk when i first put them on but it was on the front! if you take the adjuster off the top (14mm) you will see a allen bolt........tighten that up, but you will need to hold the big nut so it doesnt spin....think its a 24mm spanner?

this should solve the problem, did for me!

its starting to happen from the front.. if this fixes my problem you are an absoloute legend!

its starting to happen from the front.. if this fixes my problem you are an absoloute legend!

hopefully it should buddy.i bought my coilovers new and i was told that they will need some fidling toget spot on! meister r on tgtt told me to do this himself and it worked for me....fingers crossed! :D