got a probelm with the clutch

try and explain best i can.

got the clutch flat to the floor and bring it up slighty and it jumps forward but when you can stop it from stalling you can still boot it and the revs dont fly up so its not slippping . so checked the slave clutch cylinder and it was weeping so fitted a brand new one today and bled it out and it its still doing the same if not worse. the clutch is a exedy paddle clutch and its not even a year old yet. and the cars only running 167bhp

but before we fitted the new clutch slave clylinder we bled the system and it was fine then left the car overnight and the next day it was playing up again

you push the clutch down and theres no pressure at all untill you get just near the bottom

any help please

Check for leaks around the pipes, are you sure you're bleeding it properly? ate you keeping your foot to the floor on the clutch pedal when opening the bleed nipple?

Sounds like there's air still in the system to me or it's loosing it's pressure from somewhere.

Hope this hepls.

Chris.

Exedy paddle clutches are poor.

Mine started slipping after only a year, pulled it out and it had loads of meat left on it. Just replaced it with a new standard clutch has been fine since. Still dont know what went wrong with it. Sorry this post is of no help at all.

theres a 2nd hand one on ebay for £40 or a brand new one for £70. going to try a few things tomorrow and if they dont work then il order a brand new one