Ive met up with Jerrick from MeisterR and he showed me the coilovers and told me why they are better and the reasons are endless! The reason why they can lower more at the rear is they shortened the damper slightly

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx7/GTo...BO/f4a66be5.jpg

bcs go low enough i think. meisters are good. bcs are good. d2s are nice but proper harsh from a ride in a glanza with them. if your buying coilies to track and go fast round corners. suppose the ultimate advert is the class winning tmd car that runs............

bc's lol

I'd go for the above if you don't like the below;

I've ran nothing but D2's - these are a serious piece of harsh kit, handle well, and shake you spine to bits. I love the feel of them, and they stick to the road like a bitch, obviously with supporting mods. I don't think your average person can handle these depending on how tolerant you are. People have had leaking shocks on these, but don't they all fail at once. Would I buy D2's again, yes. Been in other Japanese cars with D2's, and the owners love them. Who said D2's were made for comfort..