Does anyone use the G3 product range?

Hello all

Recently been looking into other car cleaning and maintenance products and have heard good stuff about the G3 product range. It's sold in most car places and also has a website (www.g3pro.com)

Just wondering if anyone else uses this product range and what is your feedback on it, i've been told that its just as good as or even better than the Autoglym range.

Thanks

the g3 range, and most of the farecla products are very high quality. i used to work in a motor factors that supplied these products and they were the choice of 99% of the professionals!! have used a few myself and i would definately reccommend them.

the g3 range, and most of the farecla products are very high quality. i used to work in a motor factors that supplied these products and they were the choice of 99% of the professionals!! have used a few myself and i would definately reccommend them.

hi mate

I'm i right in stating that the professional paint renovator is the polish as they don't seem to do a polish?

Also is it necessary to buy that waffle pad or can car bodywork cleaning clothes be used instead?

thanks