Hazzagrays Livesports Kitted Glanza!

Hello!

Right so I am finally putting up a build thread for my Glanza that is way overdue and severely lacking in photos!

So History of my Glanza life.

I fell in love with Glanza's after seeing one on the M3 when i was little driving along with an RX7, both were black and low and sounded sexy!

Then had my weekly pilgrimmage to Magnum motors to see their cars (which Glanza's featured in from time to time)

So after some git crashed into my lovely lil polo I went and bought my first V.

A MINT (i mean mint) 97 spec freshly from japan, with a full jap service history.

After a bolt fell into the turbo and chewed up my ct9 I decided to go big balls and mod the car!

So a couple of Big boxes came from TGTT, TMD, and Monster motorsport!

These included:

-HKS Hi-power silent exhaust

-Blitz LM FMIC

-TMD uprated fuel pump

-Magnecore leads

-D2 Coilies

-Blitz SBC-id boost controller with Blitz Carbon boost gauge.

-Blitz bov

- TD05 With SS Ramhorn manifold with ss downpipe externally gated with a tial wastegate

-green stuff pads, EBC grooved and drilled discs

-HEL brake lines

-HKS mushroom filter

and lots of other goodies.

So got all these bits fitted and almost ripped off in the process (the garage wanted £1100 labour)

31032010330.jpg

10042010359.jpg

15022010278.jpg

15022010285.jpg

15022010281.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image003.jpg

07022010250.jpg

07022010268.jpg

07022010262.jpg

I also had an Apexi Power FC ready to go on her and then she would be ready to fly!!

Then One fateful day as i was heading to work a patch of black ice ruined her.

Hit the ice then a went sideways and hit a kerb/verge/tree and a car hit me coming the other way... So she then looked like this!

05032010292.jpg

05032010291.jpg

05032010290.jpg

So on to the next one!

So after umming and aahing about what to do next I Bit the bullet and bought a new Shell. I sold the power FC and a few other parts.

Spoke to a lovely Chap called Bazza who was selling his unfinished project!

This baby had bags of potential!

CarNewIn-1.jpg

CarNewIn.jpg

CarNewDent.jpg

CarNewDent.jpg

CarNew-8.jpg

CarNew-4.jpg

CarNew-3.jpg

CarNew-1.jpg

Genuine Jam rear bumper

Genuine Livesports front bumper

Genuine Livesports Overfenders

Genuine Livesports Skirts

Gennuine Livesports Spoiler

Tein Coilovers

Genuine Cusco BMCS

A pillar pod with Blitz gauges.

The Kit was in need of alot of TLC due to it being original, its thin as hell!

So Iddrees made me an offer to take moulds of the kit in exchange for it being fully repaired.

He came down from Birmingham and within an hour had all the parts off and wrapped up!

In that time aswell I procured a freshly refurbed set of Sparco Crimsons from Thorpy!

I have since transplanted the engine over into the new shell and fitted TRD mounts to hold her in place.

I briefly had some Evo 4 Recaros which I have also traded with Ollie Ryan for a paint job on all my parts needing love

Bad times on the old one mate, looks a right mess :D

New one has loads of potentail though dude!! Looking forward to seeinf it progress.

But you've posted it in the wrong section :p

Looking nice Harry :D

Like I said in tx I'm so jealous :p

Wishing hadn't sold it now, I want her back so bad, think I'm going to look at one in Kent next weekend!

Once she is all done I'll have to come meet up with you. Oh number plate will be in post tuesday or wednesday bud

Hazza u sick F**K that looks mad i love that front bumper, i never realised you were just down the road from me :s like literally 10 mins !!

U coming ace cafe or car not gunna be ready ?

Ralphy

Hehe, yeh baz I stole them from when you first sent them to me!

Yup Ryan I am there aswell, going with my misses....im bringing you the numberplate surround remember?

So progress today!

Nick (Stavros) Came over today to pick up the boot lid from the old silver car.

Managed to work out the final parts for the engine bay. So inlet manifold is all that needs to go in before it is all connected up! Win! :D also met Jayep91 who is a sound guy.

Test fitted the Spoiler yesterday also and finished Splicing the heater control wires although one of the rods decided to unattach itself from wherever it needs to go B)

All thats left to do really now is get some liquids for it and test all the dash wiring works so a battery is on charge for that as I speak.

Then make a custom bracket for the indicator stalks and i should be away!!