osama bin laden dead

just seen this on the news

sky news

says his body is now burried at sea, a photo of his dead body is said to be a fake and an americain helicopter suffered mechanical failure and crashed but there where no americains harmed?

anyone else smell shite?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they just make some shit up like that lol to try and get peoples minds off other crap going on in the world, makes every1 go 'yey government, lets keep invading places if good comes out of it like this' - BOLOKS MATE!

Notice how we only ever try help countries with oil or opium, oil and drugs make the world turn lol

bin laden dead, pfft oold news hes been dead for ages. oil is the most dangerous drug in the world. people will kill, steal and destroy there own country. one word, illuminati

My thoughts exactly.

The image looks doctored, body as been buried at sea (didn't know he was a sailor?) and apparently the Navy seals burned the chopper that suffered mechanical failure? :p

i dont believe it for a min. someone as wanted as him and they bury him within a day of findin him. and i couldnt care less if it was muslim tradition as hes as much of an enemy and murdered to the actual muslim people as he is to us so sod his tradition. somethin must have happened though as i dont think they would risk faking his death as im sure he would try to make a point of proving he is alive lol.

My thoughts exactly.

The image looks doctored, body as been buried at sea (didn't know he was a sailor?) and apparently the Navy seals burned the chopper that suffered mechanical failure? :D

lol why would they burn it??

surely there shou;d be an investigation into what went wrong??

certainly smells like bull..... mmmmm