Front strut brace

Rear strut brace

C pillar brace

Here's what I have yet to be fitted:

Front and rear whiteline anti roll bars

Whiteline pan hard rod

Meister coil overs

Whiteline anti lift kit

I previously had a front lower brace but that caught on the crappy bumps on the road and got kinked in the middle when I was getting my back box done on car, so that was scrapped and will never be fitted again.

Currently looking for brake stopper too at the moment.

So what else is available and what difference will it make?

I know tyres make a big difference but I will leave that for people to comment on from there own experience, I will be putting some fresh toyo t1r's on soon.

Get a fast road set-up on the coilies (only after fitting ALK though as that will knock out tracking massively)

Have you got uprated brakes? Get some new discs, RedStuff pads and braided lines along with DOT 5.1 fluid think you've pretty much covered it all though!

Oh, and T1Rs are excellent tyres for the price, mine grip in the wet and dry but having gone in a TD04 GT using Paradas, I must admit those are immensely grippy in the dry! (Useless in the wet though from what I've read)

what will the polybush kit do?

the wheels i have got are fitted with 195/50/15 tyres, how wide should i go? as i thought widder wheels to put more power down?

i think you have pretty much everything. except polybush kits and some wide wheels

currently got red stuff pads on the front,

discs are ok at moment, will be servicing car soon,

so i will get the new brake fluid put in,

what are very good discs for the front? along with braided lines?

and whats involved in changing rear drums to discs? and where do i get parts from

Get a fast road set-up on the coilies (only after fitting ALK though as that will knock out tracking massively)

Have you got uprated brakes? Get some new discs, RedStuff pads and braided lines along with DOT 5.1 fluid think you've pretty much covered it all though!

Oh, and T1Rs are excellent tyres for the price, mine grip in the wet and dry but having gone in a TD04 GT using Paradas, I must admit those are immensely grippy in the dry! (Useless in the wet though from what I've read)

yeah u seem to have it all sorted, biggest difference for the price was deffo the ALK, i had that fitted and some t1r's and it was a completely diff car obv was a tad lowered being a sr but nothing special.

oh and brakes I've tried greenstuff on 3g disc and they worked realy well but I've now gone for ebc disc with yellowstuff pads and im really happy with them (wud have liked a mintex setup but money lol)

now got some bc's but they really need setting up properly i can honestly say i could drive it faster on a nearly stock setup :S

Dan I cooked my Greens on 5 mins of spirited country road driving :|

The width of your wheels are fine, with regards to discs, you can get uprated ones on Ebay but I'm not sure how much difference they'd make. My NA came fitted with them but my GT brakes a lot more powerfully on it's stock brakes.

I don't think rear brakes contribute as much as you'd think, my GT rear discs are tiny anyway! Maybe just get some bit front brakes instead! I want to to the Celica GT4 caliper conversion with 280mm discs on the GT! (costs circa £200)