since we have had a few failed attempts at meets thought i would mention another one lol.

Anybody up for one say middle to end of may?

Any locations preffered?

Hopefully can make this a decent sized meet aswell

Thoughts?

Gary

might be intrested if it aint too far from me!

think theres a big multi story car park at the park and ride at the forth road bridge we could use?

day dependant, nearer the end of the month and i might be able to make it, as i live on an island n costs £80 just to get off it. r/r day not good idea?

I am game for end of may, should have the gt back on the road by then and would be good just a meet rr days take ages to get organised and its a right pain in arse waiting on people to pay

X2, you seen how quiet the last thread went when paying for the rr was mentioned :wacko:

I say somewhere closer to Dundee for people in Aberdeen and further north!

Dundee would be cool for a meet, if it will make it bigger and allow members from aberdeen to travel down then im up for it.

we could always have a barbeque at my workshop, there is a huge carpark accross the road which will work for parking, its next to dundee aswell, thoughts? ill supply burgers etc

Gary

We can meet at the workshop and use the big carpark accross the road but BBQ is out the window, I can supply food and drink bit no BBQ now, reason for this is it's on a main road and accross the road from a fuel station, don't want to get any hassle for this of you get me?

At least we will have somewhere dry to use if the weather isn't great.

Was thinking start-mid June to get numbers up a bit,

I take it a Sunday will be the preferred day?

Gary

• 3 weeks later...
Dundee would be cool for a meet, if it will make it bigger and allow members from aberdeen to travel down then im up for it.

we could always have a barbeque at my workshop, there is a huge carpark accross the road which will work for parking, its next to dundee aswell, thoughts? ill supply burgers etc

Gary

awesom x2,

maybe i come over to scotland :)

Ok so it's looking like Sunday 22nd of June?

Unless people want to wait until middle of July?

Put some names down of who is coming so we get a rough idea of numbers,

Postcode for the workshop is DD8 2XF

Gary