Updated with latest dyno results (570hp)The Drag Slag

spuddy ya nutter your no more chasen a 10 than the man on the moon :lol:

your after 9s!! and so you should be.best of luck dude hope all goes wel for you:) make sure gime a buzz when your callin down in her

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called into ECC yesterday to drop off a timing belt. Amazing is all I can say!

They have took my cams, machined onto the cam various bits, removed all the standard toyota triggers, altered the rocker cover for new triggers. Completly removed the Distributor cap/rotor arm and the part that hooks into the exhaust cam. All that is replaced with my new fuel pump driven right off the cam itself.

Also the block is being altered to have a crankcase breather which as far as I know will be something new to the starlet world and could help others out in the future.

As I said absolutly amazing!

I'll prob be in with them on Friday again so I'll get some new pics posted :)

I'm not going to show how they've done the new triggers on the cams though since its not proven yet.

I'm not 100% but there's a chance the car will be fired up this week, things are progressing quite quickly now that we're not waiting on suppliers.

are you gunna be using the same wet sump system spud or av they devised you a dry sump system yet ?

Nah sticking with the stock sump. It was discussed but decided against for now, would be nice though :)

fucking ace mate, is it like a gt30 with anti surge, looks like those new gtx30?????

It's based on a T3/4 60-1 dual ball bearing core instead of journel, T4 compressor better suited to smaller CC engines.