Updated with latest dyno results (570hp)The Drag Slag

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see the crank sensor in the last pic 9 o'clock of the bottom pully, has its own wee bracket made up.

Power steering is nice to have, we were able to keep it so did. 5hp or wotever it gives isn't a concern, unless she dynos 496hp of course lol then its being ripped out :)

Nice Spud, i see you have welded ports to the top side of the intake. Easy to get to now then! :haha:

Lol aye we welded up the bottom ones and opted for welded in ports rather then screwed in, don't want anything popping out or leaking :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
TOTB X ?

The plan was to go to TOTB X but the woman still hasn't had the baby, she was due last week but they're inducing her tomorrow night so thats TOTB out the window!

Had alot on my plate lately with everything so the car has been a bit neglected in the mean time, here are a few pics of the fuel system though, you need to see it in person to really appreciate the size of it but hopefully the pics relay some of the niceness of it.

New fuel Cell all fitted and plumbed in.

FuelSystem3.jpg

New fuel lines.

FuelSystem2.jpg

Fuelsystem1.jpg

MOT will be fun :)

Engine bay is savage, the fuel system is a work of art, cant wait to see how this beast performs :)

Cheers lad, I'm actually very reluctant now to run her hard for power but sure I'll just cover my ears when they're mapping her.

I'm hoping the MOT will be ok, if anything it'll get failed cause the MOT guy is confused haha but everything is done to the highest and safest standards.