does this clutch fit the 4efte

yes the exedy would be ideal but the thing is am on a budget and these clutches are only about £130

get a picture and i will tell you, however i  believe the flywheels have a differrent bolt pattern so the pressure plate will not fit.

yes the exedy would be ideal but the thing is am on a budget and these clutches are only about £130

how much is an organic in the uk ther onli about 240 euro here and ireland is an utter rip off when it comes to parts like that as they come from the uk anyway

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starlet-Glanz...=item1c1b5599fd

Why dont you drop this person a message and see if you can steal it from them for £130? im sure nobody will bid! :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-STARLET-TURBO...=item5ada539806

GreenSpeed due a budget Stage 1 clutch (Not used them myself - but heard there good!)

It's really worth forking out that little extra for a better clutch!

Im Using an Exedy Stage 2 an it's wicked, that stage 3 must be amazing!

yes peters clutch is fine but it is a stock one and when he goes tdo4 it will be no good for him. he really is on a tight budget but give the llad his due he has just bought a 650 pound engine from japan as his done the big ends in.

Not harsh at all in stop start and I know as I sit in traffic every morning for half an hour. Never slipped either. Ill have a look at my receipt tomorrow lads.

isnt shipping from the US loads, if you can tell me what the price was that would be great