I HAVE MY OWN STARLET SR!

Thinking about what to do with it, probably going to be my project but not starting it till i've left school!!

P.S Its the twin of my brothers, i mean bang on same looks, apart from the black bits, SR decals and Glanza spoiler!!

;) ;) :p :P :p :P :p :P :p ;) :p:( :( :p :P :p:lol: ;) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'll get better pics when its here.

a924_1.JPG

Hes half way through making a custom front bumper for it, which you can see abit of in the first pic. I'm going to finish that off.

a9f0_1.JPG

Cheers man! I think i'm going to lay off it for 6 weeks, then in the 2 week easter holidays start on it.

Then the rest will be done in summer holidays!! Definitely going to take my time with it, i'm 17 in April 2008 - A long way!!

Well i don't know if im gonna strip it for bits or build it. Its only done 63k miles... Will decide upon arrival!!

P.S The second one you've bought is the one i wanted but i wasnt allowed one then!!

Nice advice Ian i've promised my parents im not going to drive it out of the garden/garage.

I've had a chase in my brothers SR a few weeks ago and haven't ever drove after that, i nearly shat myself and was very very lucky to get away!!

Awsome stuff mate!!!

Good too see you have your own project to work on, im sure it will be as good as your bro's if not BETTER!!!!.....I say better because its yor own car :p:p:p

This is gonna be good :p:(:(:p

EDIT- wheres my pics!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice comments.

Tommy - I think Mikey has first dibs on the springs if i'm stripping it, but i'll let you all know when it arrives..

I might also have a very nice bumper for sale :p

Sparky pics are on the way!! :p

I also feel i should say i big THANK YOU to Rob Bower, because he simply told the guy on ebay the cars not worth than £400 so that he accepted my £450 offer!! :p

im glad one of us got it i wish it was me but im glad its gone to a good home. im sure i'll come accross something soon but you have got an absolure bargain i hope all goes well bud. when do you think you will be taking delivery then??