green ep91 with green rimmed wheels in strood ?!

serious. i dont even know where strood is! i had football monday night and i stayed in and had a chinese and a few beers sunday. so unless someone nicked it drove to strood and brought it back i have been i victim of idea theft. bummer.

lamb.jpg

haha i actually thought of keirz's car :p

do you have short blonde hair, and have a blonde, long shoulder length haired girlfreind?

it actually did look IDENTICAL to yours matey. the wheels stood out mainly, then i saw the ep91 rear lights, so i booted it up behind him but he didnt take any notice that i was in a glanza and drove the opposite way, wanted to have a chat with him to say what a nice sr? he had.

not me at all mate, i have brown hair and have never been to strood in my life! if i saw you in my rear veiw i definatly would have stoped to admire it.

if he came up with it himself fair play to the lad but if hes seen mine on here and copied i will hunt him down!

ha ha i dont really mind at all, im just playing as long as he stays away from notts and all the shows i will be attending he wont catch an ass whooping.

thanks for the back up boys and girls!

if every thing goes to plan this car will not be the one im in at jae, should be getting a glanza by then so i have nothing to fear from copy cat green liped sportifs. :)

he may have nicked my cars style but he will never have as much as the driver.

you can still punch him if you want though :lol: