right fitted my blitz ecu wednesday and upped the boost to a bar all was good pulled like a train although a little smokey but i got a feeling my turbo seals are slowly going anyway. was all fine until last night driving home dual carriageway put my foot down in 5th and noticed it was only boosting to .6 bar it had been fine all night. anyone got any ideas what could be up with it?? so annoying been waiting ages to run a bar and when i finally do it fucks me around lol

whip your air filter off... see if there is any play in the turbine shaft... if there is loads.. that'll be your problem...

also if youve upped the boost.. double check the entire boost route... jubliee's might not be up to 1bar of boost and may have developed a leak!

if your still having issues. get bvack to us! but try these first :lol: x

right fitted my blitz ecu wednesday and upped the boost to a bar all was good pulled like a train although a little smokey but i got a feeling my turbo seals are slowly going anyway. was all fine until last night driving home dual carriageway put my foot down in 5th and noticed it was only boosting to .6 bar it had been fine all night. anyone got any ideas what could be up with it?? so annoying been waiting ages to run a bar and when i finally do it fucks me around lol

Sounds like a boost leak since you've upped theboost... you would have put more stress on the pipes and silicone joiners.

Do you have a FMIC? Can you hear any high pitch noises?

I would jack the car up, check the Intercooler checkclamps / silicone joiners, look for any split's or loose parts!

Also check your Manifold for any cracks!

Report back! :lol:

no extra noise indicating a boost leak which is why i'm stumped lol if it was the turbo would it still boost to 0.6 bar normally or wouldn't it just be shagged lol

i got bastard work at 5 thats my problem arghhh never a convenient time for this lol trying to see if i can get someone to cover my shift so i can sort it before tomoz lol