got the sack from work today!

so today i got the sack from work, i have never had a verbal warning let alone a writting one and my boss sacked me because i refused to clean the toilets at work, im a trainee paint sprayer so there is no way in hell im cleaning so shitty toilets!

the guy is a total twat imo

the last apprentice at this comapny was sacked 12times

i was told by my manager that i will be offered my job back in a few days but to be hones i cant be fucked with accident repair anymore, but i need the money so dont no what to do

also does anyone no the legal rights on me being sacked with no warnings?

asfar as i knew you had to legally have a verbal warning, written warning then sacked?

ohwell time for a new career at 19 lol

I'd definitely be seaking legal advice sounds like a right knob jockey who is up his own arse and by looking at the cars you have in work then I think it prooves my point.

lols my degree is finally finding uses!

did u sign a contract?

if so do u have a copy?

r u sure u've never recieved any warnings before?

do u know your job title and job description?

is there a cleaner?

is the business part of a chain?

can u go over the guys head and talk to a member of senior management?

:lol:

i never sighned a contract thats the problem i have

i definatly never reciever any warnings

theres no cleaner at work but the boss does it

and my job title is traniee painter, preper and stripper

and the company isnt a chain

lols my degree is finally finding uses!

did u sign a contract?

if so do u have a copy?

r u sure u've never recieved any warnings before?

do u know your job title and job description?

is there a cleaner?

is the business part of a chain?

can u go over the guys head and talk to a member of senior management?

:lol:

Good advice there :p

I do business management at uni but cover stuff like this.

If the guy has a history and a few "run ins" with business related issues before, then that may also work in your favour, but you cannot just get the sack without prior warning etc, or not being told you are doing something wrong.

Let us know what happens

adam

Good advice there :lol:

I do business management at uni but cover stuff like this.

If the guy has a history and a few "run ins" with business related issues before, then that may also work in your favour, but you cannot just get the sack without prior warning etc, or not being told you are doing something wrong.

Let us know what happens

adam

good luck with the degree! i'm in my final year and revising for my exams like right now. its dreadful! i dream about michael porter ha :p

good luck with the degree! i'm in my final year and revising for my exams like right now. its dreadful! i dream about michael porter ha :lol:

Good old 5 forces and competitive advntage shizz :p haha

Feel for you man, my course is all coursework so got out of all the revision. Hope it all goes well for you :p

adam

if u do go back, go back under the condition u have a contract, as u have no idea where u stand with the business.

get in touch with the citizens advice and they'll give u some details. in the mean time, i would keep in touch with the manager, and talk to him go over your bosses head and u should get u want, but play it calm, dont go in all pushy. :lol:

seriously mate your a trainee what do you expect? i was an apprentice 4 years ago and i remember all the shite (no pun) jobs i used to get, just take it on the chin and do it. just remember you can tell the new trainees to clean them when youve been there a bit longer!