Yeah so my little boy is 2 now and hes mad for "Finding Nemo" so i decided i was gonna get a small aquarium set up and get him some clown fish! So i did and now im hooked!

Ive never kept fish and never had any intension or interest in keeping them but they are really really addictive!

I've only had them a couple of weeks and ive spent countless hours just gazing at the tank, the anemone is awesome, so colourfull and livley!

We are moving house in a couple of months so i cant wait to get my self a proper set up as we just dont have the space right now in our flat.

Ive tried to get some pics with my new camera but everytime i take a pic the anemone keeps ducking away back into the live rock and corals lol

CIMG0022.jpg

CIMG0018.jpg

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0011.jpg

CIMG0010.jpg

CIMG0009.jpg

and yeah that red thins a shrimp, god knows why i baught it lol just thought it was pretty cool, theres also a few snails kicking about in there somewhere. Picking up a little blue tang on wednesday to go with the finding nemo thing for my son and that will be it as this tanks isnt very big.

god tell about addictive... i started with a starter tank and a year later i got 4 tanks including a 4' and 3'... lol

no doubt i'll be doing the same when my soon to be born little lad gets to that age :rolleyes:.. how you finding looking after the marine set up???

Lads my brother sells wall mounted aquariums as a business on eBay.! Lol loads of different size and shapes. Let me know if your interested maybe get a group buy one day :rolleyes: there awesome, come with heaters and everything. Even the wall brackets.! Just need water and fish.! Lol obviously uksc discount.!

totally feeling you man, i started with a custom tank for 6 siamese fighters and ammano shrimp a few months back and on firday i inherited mark's small tropical tank, was straight in cleaning it and doing a stock count, then went out and bought some fish for it and am planning on planting it up with LOADS of shrimp!

and yeah thats a shrimp man, a Blood Shrimp to be exact i believe, we've a marine tank too with two blood shrimps, unfortunately we found our last clown daed yesterday tho!!!!

they are MEGA addictive, marine's are so colourful but can be difficult to keep, think i'll leave it to my dad and i'll stick with tropicals!!!

enjoy man!!!

Phil.

my cousin does this its well expensive what hes got spent well into a grand , you should get a fire gobi they look cool , also be careful when buying rocks etc as sometimes they carry crabs and will hatch through the night etc and eat ya fish

never knew so many people on here kept fish lol, yeah sanchez that little blue 1 is from the film im picking 1 of them up 2morrow.

these are quite easy to keep,with the tank being so small so your limited to what you can do with it and it does'nt get really dirty.

@ streetracer this little set up has only cost me around 150 quid including the fish and live rock etc, if you want a little set up i could put you on to the guy? as i said they are really easy to keep and the wee man spends ages amazed by them lol

im going back up to the guys house next week ill get some pics of his tank, this thing is out of this world it has a proper coral reef right across 1 wall in his living room with alsorts of exotic fish

Got a new arrival today :p shes pretty shy so was a nightmare trying to get a pic! think im on the limits to what this tank will hold tbh:( had to get back out of the aquarium as soon as i picked this 1 up or id have ended up with a really busy tank lol. the live rock is coming on now aswell! cant wait for a bigger tank tho :)

this is dori :(

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0147.jpg

a glimpse of 1 of the snails in this 1

CIMG0143.jpg

Fucking class :( What size is the tank?

its a 16 litre tank so around 1ft squared, still a half decent size though for a little starter tank. was looking at an 8ft long/ 3ft deep tank today but thats just gonna cost mega money to fill lol

they look awesome. can defo see me gettin some haha. i just hate when ya have to clean em.

tbh with a tank this small it doesnt get that dirty, i just use a little pad to clean the inside of the glass then shuffle the sand a little takes about 5 mins. ive been doing it 1ce a week.

also forgot to mention, my shrimp shed its skin during the night! i never knew they did that :)

It get addictive buy the biggest tank you can fit in the space you have thats what i did :)

DSCF1134.jpg

seen that in person its bloody awesome lol kept glancing at it while we were talking haha