my new wheels are six spoke.you will be waiting a bit if you choose the surface option like i did.but if you coose airmail you get them in 2 weeks.they are buddy club wheels.cant remeber the name though.ill check when i get home.

I like the rota grids that sicaln is taking about aswell.they were my second choice if i couldnt get hold of my buddy clubs.

@ Sicaln : whats wrong with the TE37's.i thought they were supposed to be mint.never seen any for real but lots of people love em.or is there something you know?

i have grids. and to be honest the fact that they are copys bothers me none because they look just as good, are light and good quality and are half the price.

i have grids. and to be honest the fact that they are copys bothers me none because they look just as good, are light and good quality and are half the price.

they're light and cheap for a reason unfortunately :lol:, not like the originals.

very poor painting/laquering, tend to corrode etc far quicker than others (alot have been buggered in less than a year, whereas alot of jdm rims you see in good condition are upto 10 years old!), same with buddyclubs, plus they're light because they're made cheaply, and as such they bend easily - they aint the strongest things about.

you get what you pay for at the end of the day, its to be expected. for the price they do the job nicely considering they're brand new, but as above, there's a reason why rays/wedsport/work/ssr etc are so expensive :lol:

ok i will make sure i keep mine polished up and free from coroding shit. i use wheel protection wax stuff to so should be ok. and il try my hardest not to bend them (im not planing on any extreme driving to bend them) so i should be cool. sorry for crashing the thread tommy but its relevent i guess.

its all relevant mate, if it helps someone then its a good thing.

try and keep it away from kurbs is your best bet mate, the smallest scratches and the laquer is done for, as soon as water gets in there they're ruined.

on the weakness part, its big pot holes etc which get the better of em, like all cheaper wheels, just go steady and they should keep on looking sexual.

cool. i have had two sets of alloys now and have been driving for about 1.6 years and havent touched a kerb yet. im very careful. i think i would cry if i curbed these ones cuz i love em. spent hours picking bits of tarmac off them yesterday because they resurfaced my road. i felt like crying then.

The lip on my Rotas have got "clouded up" in places

Heard its the laquer that is gone funny and i can strip the laquer off polish the lip and re-laquer them....is this true or a load of cock and balls???