• 9 months later...

Hello everyone i haven't had much to update on this, i couldn't get onto UKSC website, and didn't know it had changed over to this one, that was nearly 8 months ago now... SO glad i've found the site again :S haha.

The only update is i've painted my wheels white. Only pic i have off this from a classic car show sometime last year...

IMG_0861.jpg

Hopefully so much more to come now i've found the site, looking for 2 new driveshafts, and some genuine wind deflectors if anyone knows of any about :)

Tobie

Cheers guys... It's taken me 1 day to get the bug for tinkering again. I did a couple hours at work then thought to myself there is nothing to do at home so i decided to smooth my tailgate ( Wiper hole, and lock). Only got a couple of pictures.

Welded a plate onto the rear, sealed the edges and etched for protection. Prepped it back to metal for a couple of pieces of fiber-glass, blocked that then used some dolphin finishing glaze for my final spread.

IMG-20130323-00255.jpg

Woking-20130323-00257.jpg

Next weekend i'll block and prep and paint it. Took my duck spoiler back to bare ready for priming and painting but just unsure whether to put it on or not, what do you guys think? Also looking for a livesports spoiler to finish it off.

Thanks for looking, Tobie

Hey guys, just a little update from some work i did Saturday.. I took my car into work and prepped my bootlid for paint, and painted it. :)

In the oven with the final wet coat.

IMG-20130330-00264.jpg

Also prepped the number plate surround too as it had a few chips on it,

Woking-20130330-00265-1.jpg

Quick snap of it once i had lacquered it.

Woking-20130330-00267.jpg

And the overall outcome. pretty impressed considering i'm not the painter, Needs a slight de-nib but other then the few dirt inclusions i got it off the gone :D

Woking-20130330-00271.jpg

Whilst this was on bake i decided to prime the duck spoiler i had, i'm probably going to sell this as i'm not if i like how it looks with it. so i can paint it any colour if anybody wants it??

Woking-20130330-00270.jpg

Woking-20130330-00268.jpg

Next plans are to fit 2 new driveshafts, fit a livesports spoiler, and also look at getting a TDO4 setup :)

Thanks for looking, Tobie

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate! haha i know, i've changed that idea now. I'm just replacing the outer CV Joints which are the actual problem. I didn't really want to run the risk of some second hand shafts and the same thing happening shortly after... and i've never seen new ones for sale anywhere ! Hoping that will do the job to be honest. :)

Tobie

Hey guys, just a small update on some work i did Saturday, received some parts from Idrees and Mike @TM.. Some EBC grooved/dimpled discs, yellowstuff pads, HEL braided lines, and replacement CV Joint, also replaced faulty bulbs in the dash, replaced speakers with some better quality ones. and gave the car a wash :). also took the 4 wheels off to clean the barrels ready for Japfest :p

Parts

Woking-20130420-00287.jpg

Having this at work makes life so much easier!

Woking-20130420-00288.jpg

Brakes before

Woking-20130420-00289.jpg

Brakes after

Woking-20130420-00294.jpg

Woking-20130420-00295.jpg

Also painted the calipers whilst they were off, stupid not too.

Woking-20130420-00293.jpg

New and old CV joint

Woking-20130420-00291.jpg

And car in the workshop for the other small bits

http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tjwilson1/media/Woking-20130420-00296.jpg.html'>Woking-20130420-00296.jpg

Thanks for looking. bit of a boring update, but still and update :p

Tobie

Edited by t-j-wilson Glanza V