yellow fog light film

just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction of some good quality stuff :) and also how you would put it on, do you just literally cut it out and how does it stick? lol

Ive just been trying to find some for you but i cant anywhere lol :S Laminex is the stuff you want ive been told.

The best way of fitting the stuff is, spay lightly over the fog lamps with a warm soapy mixture, just water and fairy liquid, apply the vinly over the damp foglights and the squidge all the water out, starting from the centre outwards. This will give you minimum air bubbles/creases in the vinyl is not none at all. Then just simply cut off the excess around the light and boom....Yellow Fog Lamps :p

Will look mint against your new paint work!! :)

its extremely hard specially as your fogs are round , clean the fogs and lay out the yellow tint (ebay) and hairdryer it and warm it up so its easier to bend and make more flexible then spray it

with either soapy water or window cleaner then squidgee all the water out while using a hair dryer, as it drys it will stick you will probs get the odd crease

heres mine

IMG_3569-1.jpg

Ive just been trying to find some for you but i cant anywhere lol :S Laminex is the stuff you want ive been told.

The best way of fitting the stuff is, spay lightly over the fog lamps with a warm soapy mixture, just water and fairy liquid, apply the vinly over the damp foglights and the squidge all the water out, starting from the centre outwards. This will give you minimum air bubbles/creases in the vinyl is not none at all. Then just simply cut off the excess around the light and boom....Yellow Fog Lamps :)

Will look mint against your new paint work!! :p

theres some yellow film on ebay, du reckon that would work??

thank you! :p