LeeroyV's boosted chariot

after a 6 hour nightmare of a train journey and a 4 hour drive home i had this on my drive last night :). to be honest the drive home was awesome and i had the m6 toll all to myself so a slightly high speed later i was happy lol

many thanks to ash who i got the car off..

SDC10775.jpg

been looking round for a clean'ish example and i wanted as standard as possible engine wise. this little beaut has about 63k on the clock and is in pretty fair condition just the odd stone chip and a few niggly issues to sort like the abs light and odometer.

few more pics

SDC10776.jpg

SDC10774.jpg

SDC10773.jpg

SDC10777.jpg

nice optional extra 3 point rear strut and hid kit fitted

SDC10781.jpg

nice set of meister r's already on it

SDC10779.jpg

and where the magic happens!!!!! added the air filter today as i couldn't help but want to do something to it and didn't have the extra wire i needed to fir my prosport boost gauge.

SDC10786.jpg

already got a heat wrapped japspeed exhaust to go on that i won for a decent price on the bay of E, tried to get it fitted today but the bas**d nuts on the bottom of the cat have started to round so im gonna have to get it on a ramp!!

anyways let me know what ya'll think :(

LeeroyV

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for a few weeks yet, want to get it heat wrapped and need some new bolts/gaskets, clean it up a bit :)

cool well have to firm up a meet. if im about then i'll be more than happy to lend a helping hand with fitting!!

Looking good mate, I'll definetely be popping into the thread now and again to keep an eye on what becomes of the old girl! It's been an awesome car for me and I'm sure it will for you too, I unfortunately couldn't put the time into it that she deserved nor could I really justify the cost to get her how I wanted! That said though I was very sad to see her go, thankfully I picked up my RX8 tonight so I've got a new toy to try and keep me entertained; I can't believe how different it is compared to the Glanza though it's just the biggest system shock in the world!

Take it easy mate.

hey ash... yeh as ya know theres a few niggles to sort out but as i said i wanted a project :). just getting a little stash of parts together and no doubt there'll be an update on extra's soon :)

got me spanners out after work today and cracked on with a few bits......

first off... air con

IMG_0527.jpg

now NO air con :)

IMG_0531.jpg

got a few other little bits over the past week......

Apexi dual BOV (cheers Joe), HKS actuator and sourced a few bits to relocate air filter

IMG_0533.jpg

peek a boo

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

few more bits done so some more pics

civic alloy rad and TRD rad cap

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

must have been bored as i polished the bonnet stay :s lol not sure if pics highlights it

IMG_0550.jpg

first coat of VHT paing on wepr manifold

IMG_0549.jpg

well a few more additions today...... nice to have a break from the rain

wepr manifold fitted

IMG_0555.jpg

DEcat fitted

IMG_0554.jpg

Altered air filter route, removed the 90 degree alloy bend

IMG_0556.jpg

How the bay is now

IMG_0557.jpg

Japspeed exhaust fitted today as well :rolleyes:.. exhaust is fully heat wrapped from cat back

IMG_0558.jpg

She's coming along nicely bud. have you got some import plates on her yet :)

cheers dude.. yeh i got an import size on the back but i may get a pressed plate..

got fmic through today but noticed i have a snapped bolt in a hole i need to use so my next job is extracting it!!