LeeroyV's boosted chariot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well new cam stud and gasket picked up from toyota today and now all back up and running :)... just gotta wait till 16th now to venture up to tuning developments and get it mapped :)

quick shot of bay as it is now

IMG_0164.jpg

right well had a shit time at work and need some funds for it so the V may have to go soon but im preying it wont come to that!!!

anyway had some bits ordered to fitted a few bits today including:

Tegiwa brake stopper - makes a good difference to the braking and improves the feel on the brake pedal loads

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

also got a cheapy catch can and after trawling though the catch can thread this is how i've fitted it.. i have got a non return fiting to go between the can the inlet

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Also got some various sized silicone hose so i blue'd up the bay a little more and heres how it now is

IMG_0185.jpg

Only a week till a trip to tuning developments :)

main update... had a trip to tuning developments for my remap :)

here's the V on the RR

IMG_0189.jpg

and the results are..................................................................

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

well happy with the result and i have absoloutly nothing for praise for nick and mike

Bet it's savage on boost my old v was td04 and was an animal lol

the motorways were havoc on the way back so the only chance i had to play was on the m6 toll but geez it was fun... being a public forum i best not say just how fast i got but lets say im confident it'll hit 150mph

• 3 weeks later...