LeeroyV's boosted chariot

looks awesome mate, looks real mean :)

lol cheers dude..... needs to be a little meaner though :(..

got me fmic fitted and its cured my boost creep no end so its just a case of getting the emb fitted and mapped now :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

got map done and wow great results :)..... only down side is my clutch is giving up the ghost and slipping like a biatch....

looks like cars gonna be off the road for a short while whilst i get it sorted. think i'll also get some tidying up done prior to the japshow finale

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

well just gonna give the thread a quick bump as car has now got mot after being laid up for most of winter.. gonna trya dn get it cleaned today and a few pics later along with a few upgrades from over winter :)

right well back to having interest in the V again now its mot'd and im driving it once again :)... got a few updates!!!

i got a replacement cap clutch fitted just before the car went off the road and now im back out and driving i cant beleive the amount the front end moves when the car comes on boost, its insane how much it pulls to the left and then relaxes back to the right when coming off boost!!...... i got torque damper fitted but no change... could it be down to the engine mount bushes needing changing??

also got grooved and dimpled front discs along with yellow stuffs fitted....

IMG_0112.jpg

heres the torque damper... its only a cheapy and came with no fitting instructions so i assume it fitted as it sould be??!!??!!

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

got a new battery sorted as the old one was goosed.. also got an earthing kit fitted

IMG_0110.jpg

Few little bits in the bay including short pipe for fmic

IMG_0111.jpg

cut centre section from bumper for more airflow to fmic also removed standard blask mesh from grill

IMG_0115.jpg

how it sits now

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Dave Burwash stickers

IMG_0113.jpg

couple of bits waiting to be fitted - sorry about the crap lighting

Evo 6 seats

IMG_0117.jpg

TD04 setup :)

IMG_0118.jpg

well apart from fitting seats i need to get a 255ltr fuel pump and then get the and td04 kit on and mapped :)

gonna be tidying the engine bay at the same time as fitting the td04 so hopefully more updates soon :)

cheers guys :)

Nice mate an a lick of paint on the rocker cover would spruce up the bay ;)

John

yeh i got a spare rocker cover waiting to be painted, just undecided on exacr colour yet. Might go for a metalic blue and refurb the wheels in the same colour

well made the most of a lovely day and skived off work :)

thought i'd first get my spare cam cover primered ready for paint

IMG_0127.jpg

then as the missus was going out i asked her to call into halfrauds to pick up a can of blue spray paint to finish off the cam cover but she came back empty handed :angry2: ... so i decided to use a can of spray in the shed

chrome spray :)

IMG_0132.jpg

wanted to tinker and had the td04 kit sitting here so decided to crack on and fit even though i got no ££ to get it mapped....

ct9 all gone

IMG_0129.jpg

ct9 and td04

IMG_0128.jpg

toyosports mani fitted

IMG_0130.jpg

td04 on

IMG_0131.jpg

hopefully get to finish off next few days bar needing to order anything :)