Hi all getting a starlet

Hi all well I will be getting a white ep91 starlet 1.3i, don't know what spec it is insurance says its just a 1.3i. I used to have a 1.3 fiesta mk4 but the just lacked power for a 1.3.

This is what it looks like at the moment:

mediagw7.jpg

This is my photoshop, I quite like it actually (yeah i know wing mirrors are a bit dodgy):

starletyp4.gif

Let me know what you all think.

looks ok mate but i beg you no bad boy bonnets please! its not a corsa!

well done on choosing a starlet. but try not to chav it up as stevie says or you will be struck down by the jdm gods :lol:

Thanks for the comments all, constructive critisism all the welcome and will take on board NO BADBOY!:p dont wana be the one put in the corner or left at the back if you know what i mean

Welcome to UKSC, Firstly your photoshop mods looks a bit like SiCaln's ex SR.

It's here, check page 1 and 3... properly more on the other pages.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....pic=49&st=0

Didn't actually see this post while reading through over last week as a guest, weird how people have similar ideas though.

I just gotta wait a week now before i can pick it up :lol:

ha ha, its personal taste really. it amazing how your personal tastes change over the years.

you wont regret buying a starlet mate i can assure you. very cool, reliable, and quite nippy.

Yeah I know what you mean I used to have twin dtm tailpipes on my fez and after about six months (long time to realise) I changed it to a 3 1/2" round.

Anyway I'll have a rethink on the front end, probs be easier when i got it on my drive and have a good look at it.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! if the guy wants to do a bad boy bonnet let him!!!! its his damn car!!!!

Dude if your happy with a bad boy bonnet do it!!! simple as that!!! dont let people dictate wot u can and "cant" do with your own car!!! personnally i think that looks well class!!!! i like bad boy bonnets!!!! I didnt hear anyone callin SiCaln a chav! and i'd love to see someone call Nordonian a chav, he had a chop done similar to this a while back, really wanted a bad boy bonnet, trust me u wouldnt be standin too long in Dave's presence if u referred to him as a chav i can assure u of that!!

Its your car man, an wot u do to it is an extension of your own tastes and personality, therefore do as u please with it! the JDM nuts dont like my exhausts and 17s but so hell, its my car and i like it!!!! would u let someone tell u wot to do with your hair or how to dress over the net?? no u would not and this is no different!!!

If YOU llike it DO IT!!!!!! we aint here to judge you or slag u off, we're here to help and lend a hand whenever possible!

All the best with the car!

Phil.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! if the guy wants to do a bad boy bonnet let him!!!! its his damn car!!!!

Dude if your happy with a bad boy bonnet do it!!! simple as that!!! dont let people dictate what you can and "cant" do with your own car!!! personnally i think that looks well class!!!! i like bad boy bonnets!!!! I didnt hear anyone callin SiCaln a chav! and i'd love to see someone call Nordonian a chav, he had a chop done similar to this a while back, really wanted a bad boy bonnet, trust me you wouldnt be standin too long in Dave's presence if you referred to him as a chav i can assure you of that!!

Its your car man, an what you do to it is an extension of your own tastes and personality, therefore do as you please with it! the JDM nuts dont like my exhausts and 17s but so hell, its my car and i like it!!!! would you let someone tell you what to do with your hair or how to dress over the net?? no you would not and this is no different!!!

If YOU llike it DO IT!!!!!! we aint here to judge you or slag you off, we're here to help and lend a hand whenever possible!

All the best with the car!

Phil.

shut up.

the only word of any importance in that rant was the word 'slag', and even then it wasn't in the correct context.

i'm afraid you've now earned a nice steaming poo on your chest from yours truly.

wot are talkin about??? slag in northen ireland means to slabber!!!! context!!! shut up!!!!!

how the fuck is it not important!!! i dont comment on your 'slag' way of doin things to your car!! its your car so u can do as u please, and as u know i like your car!!! its the same for this guy, its his car so he can do as he pleases, i just didnt see any need for people to greet a new member by slaggin off his ideas, bit harsh really, no need for it, not the est way to be welcomed to a new forum.

Phil.

DSC00328.jpg

I don't see why folk don't like 'BadBoys'

The starlet above looks great. Chavs may be chavs, but if it didn't look good, not even they would be doing it.

And I'll soon be getting eyebrows for that chaved-up badboy look too!

Welcome to the forum dood!

Don't let other's tastes dictate how YOUR car looks!

I don't see why folk don't like 'BadBoys'

The starlet above looks great. Chavs may be chavs, but if it didn't look good, not even they would be doing it.

And I'll soon be getting eyebrows for that chaved-up badboy look too!

Welcome to the forum dood!

Don't let other's tastes dictate how YOUR car looks!

that looks disgusting.

it also needs to be poo'd on.