desol2.jpg

Hi i`m Charis and i have a starlet Glanza the S version..

Specs list

Engine

Custom exhaust manifold 4-1, Custom Cat-back exhaust, emanage blue, reprofile cams 272-264,

racing pistons & rods, spark plugs denso ik20, spark plugs wires splitfire 8.8mm

mushroom air filter with pipe, universal oil catch tank, Thermostat from 5efe 75 c, greddy oil cap blue

Exterior

Custom body kit , jam eye lips carbon, jam rear spoiler

Interior

Greddy turbo timer, rpm gauge with shift light sun-pro, bee*r launch control, Gauges: oil pressure, vacuum, voltometer...

universal steering wheel and shift knob

Transmission

Cusco clutch e with 4efte flywheel & gearbox from glanza S

Handling

K-sport coilovers, rims 15\\\" with michelin tyres 195-50, front brake disks DBA

groove and drilled, pan hard rod Cusco, TPG lower arm bra

Some Photos

th_DSC_0000067.jpg

th_IMG0132A.jpg

th_IMG0135A.jpg

th_Photo-0015.jpg

th_glanzavouni1.jpg

th_Photo-0005.jpg

th_glanzaDbadisk3.jpg

th_k-sport.jpg

get an indepth write up about the engine build up mate there very impressive figures for an n/a there would be a lot of people interested in this!

however that front bumper belongs on a bargain civic or corsa, im confident the more time you spend on here youl spot some more tasteful less in your face bumpers you could go for

not the biggest fan of the front bumper but end of the day its your car if u like it thats all that matters

were in cyprus u from? my dad stayed there for 4 years i stayed for 1 in Ayia Napa great place miss it all the time ha looking to go back on holiday there soon

• 4 weeks later...
not the biggest fan of the front bumper but end of the day its your car if u like it thats all that matters

were in cyprus u from? my dad stayed there for 4 years i stayed for 1 in Ayia Napa great place miss it all the time ha looking to go back on holiday there soon

hi mate....in Cyprus i`m living in limassol but Agia Napa at summer is the best place

sure is! my dad stayed in limassol for 2years before he made a move to the mayhem of agia napa. cant imagine theres many glanzas kicking around over there how do u find it for parts and such?