anyone ever been caught speeding

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a first gen snooper on my dash it's great at picking up traffic lights.... Which makes me think they purposely made the frequencies of the traffi light sensors to obselite the old snoopers.

They were illegal when first out in the mid 90's by the way and you used to get a fine if you were caught using one...!

I got caught doing 88 in a 60 in my cavalier turbo back in 98 only got 3 points but then got banned for 6 months for totting up (over 12 points)

Nowadays I only ever seem to get done in my fkin work van

Fuckin police should be out catching criminals Not people doing 90 on a motorway it's stupid

there was page in the newspaper saying the 70 mph has been the same since they invited the motorway and now it should be changed because cars are more capable then back then. but people where moaning saying well people will just drive faster. i think they wanted to change the limit to 80. 100 mph in my car just feels like its crusing at 70 (not my gt) lol