vid of my 4-2-1 exhusat setup

heres a quick vid my mate took of my exhaust i had fitted. its curently got a rolla exhuast mani 4-2-1 setup, sports high flow cat with 2.5" cat back with a 4.5" angle back box.

will post more vids of it properly when i get time

hope u enjoy

Thanks for comments guys, had to shush the car up and put the bung in as it attracts too much attention and is very loud, sounds more like a honda, always tempted to take the bung out and let it rip. :D

I will do an in car cam recording when I take the bung back out as the neighbours will complain in my area when I am passing by.

I've noticed the car runs very smooth now and thats the car doesn't feel restricted and feels more torque has been added. Don't know how much bhp gains I will get but the next step is to increase the 2 runners with a bigger and longer runner before the cat and wrap the front pipes too.

I've noticed the exhaust temp is running hotter and that it pops on motorway alot :rolleyes:

Thanks for comments guys, had to shush the car up and put the bung in as it attracts too much attention and is very loud, sounds more like a honda, always tempted to take the bung out and let it rip. :D

I will do an in car cam recording when I take the bung back out as the neighbours will complain in my area when I am passing by.

I've noticed the car runs very smooth now and thats the car doesn't feel restricted and feels more torque has been added. Don't know how much bhp gains I will get but the next step is to increase the 2 runners with a bigger and longer runner before the cat and wrap the front pipes too.

I've noticed the exhaust temp is running hotter and that it pops on motorway alot :rolleyes:

That sounds sweet for an N/A...Nice

• 2 weeks later...