Funky Styling Glanza cooling panel

has to be said...us poor n/a boys feel left out and abandoned by our turbo lovin big brothers....I've cried three and a half times over this!!!!

:DB) B) :p :P :p :P :p :P ;) :p:D

Phil.

B) B) B) ;) :p :P

Well, mine arrived this morning :D Havent had time to fit it yet :D

let me know how you get on, I've noticed the holes at the base dont quite line up on my JAM one, i may have to open the holes in the bumper up slightly

I wouldnt say it fitted like a glove, but pretty damn close. Need to get 2 clips as i noticed they were missing on mine :ph34r: The bottom left of it sticks up a little bit, will try get a pic up tomorrow ;)

they look so damn NICE though!!! i cant help it!!! we NEED n/a versions for bling purposes!!!

Is the top of the radiator area really so different in the N/A compared to the turbo?

You could alwys mod it slightly, or diy your own!

Is amazingly different in height.

Would be so complex to make one for the n/a and not worth the effort for the small amount of gains it would give.

(Me and SiCaln attempted a trial fitting of it on my n/a, nowhere close to fitting! :ph34r:)

they look so damn NICE though!!! i cant help it!!! we NEED n/a versions for bling purposes!!!

Phil.

I'll make you one. I seriously will give it my very best attempt once the front ends fitted onto my car.