spotted these beauties in halfords yesterday down to £40 with no backing plate, guy told me he cant get plates for my shape starlet, i really want these mirrors anyone able to tell me what id need to do? i dont wanna start moulding in universal backing plates like he suggested

DTMmirror200.jpg

thers not many sr's about northern ireland with graphics still intact, so i plan on leaving mine on to make it differernt, the strip runs right through the graphics so unless i got some new ones made i cant take them off

exactly what is holdign thje bump strip on and is it a smooth door underneeth or do i have holes or a groove where the strip was etc?

you have groove same as the bumpers but the glanza dont have them have a look at one or look at my car in the gallery see what you think. there is no holes its stuck on its a basterd to get off just hope some one has not paint a wing and just mask round it thats the problem i had

yeah like rich said i used astra mk 3 base plates on both mine and zaras ep91s all you have to do is make one hole slightly bigger and thats about it, oh and cut one of the fixin legs down a bit.

zaras with M3s

DSC01684.jpg

and if you look closely my glanza with DTMs

lovelyladies.jpg