fattony's £300 shitter!!

hi well I've been on here for a little while so I thought I'd better start a build thread!

The Frog (its how the cars been known for years) was purchased from my neighbour last year, I'm the fourth owner and I can honestly say, its had a damn hard life!!! lol

well the body has anyway!

service ways this car has been cherished, being serviced roughly every 3,500 miles, 9 times by toyota, 10 times by independants and the rest of the time by me! engine and running gear is sweet as a nut, every nut and bolt that can be got to has been removed and slipped on a regular basis so they can all come out nice and easy! (excluding the engine based parts!)

the body work however is frankly a load of pap!!

every panel has door dings, rust on both the rear arches and dents on both, both the front arches are heavily dented, bonnet has multiple dents and the majority of the paint work has fallen off on the near side rear quarter and boot lid!

the roof is scratched to hell and the car as a whole is looking very tired, but that is on its way to changing!

since purchasing the car I've brought the following:

Speedline Alesio 14" wheels and tyres (not seen them on a starlet before!)

Pi 40 mm lowering springs

front strut brace

dimpled and grooved front discs

12" sub and amp (sunk into the spare wheel well on a false floor)

new front speakers (which are shite!) lol

large rally style driving lamps (recessed them into the front bumper

square front plate

but the car obviously still looks like a giant took a dump on it!!

I've finally decided on a new colour for the body and wheels, ordered the paint, and purchased all the body work prep bits i need, purchased some replacement front wings, brought a set of celica gt4 seats and got some tubing for a DIY rear strut brace, decided not to colour code the side bump strips (one randomly fell off over night! lol) so will be removing them! I will upload some photos this evening to show the crapness of her, this car is my daily runner and so doing anything to her even at weekends can sometimes prove problematic due to needing the car, also I'm married......... this also affects the time I can spend playing with my car!! lol

in a months time, this car should be a nice looking motor again, only problem i currently have is i havent got anywhere to paint it, which could prove a problem!!

humhar!!

anyways, thats it for now!

mods, if the project title is a bit much please feel free to change it to a more appropriate heading!

lol dont get to eager dude, it will only leave you feeling disappointed!!! lol

Lol ^^ that's when you pull out the best looking ep91 anyone has ever seen :thumbsup:

agreed though get some pics up Tony :)

Is that 6p2 green!?!?!? Ive still got my old tailgate from my old green one, with a black glanza spoiler on it :( if you were interested? I know you live a bit far away though B)

also have a rear glanza bumper but would need a respray B) same with front glanza bumper :) and ive got both front wings in good condition :thumbsup:

the lamps look quite cool to be honest!

yeah thats a long trip dude!!! but thanks, like i said the paint work dont bother me anyway

howabout postage on the spoiler dude??? lol

The spoiler is still on the tail gate, I can try and get it off, the spoilers black though :thumbsup: looks mint on the 6p2 green i think :)

check out my old build thread, looked similar to that when i started off in it :( except the paint lol

jesus christ its to hot out there to be fecking about with a camera........ but I did just for you guys!!!

:thumbsup::):(B) glad you survived it ok out in the sun buddy B)

nice project you get there, what colour you got for it?

haha, cheers guys, might have actually got a slight tan out there!!

the colour will still be green, but solid, not metallic, and lighter .... the colour name is........ :thumbsup: lol >>> tis a secret isn't it!

redz man i'll pm you!

Would look sick as a stripped out n/a with a rollcage, keep it ep2 green, and get them shithot speedlines refurbed gold. Dump in a 5efe, some tein loweing springs and you got a nice sleeper on the cheap! Just my opinion