Think I just soiled myself..

Well, this evening i was stopped for the first time by the rozzers since owning my license! To be fair to them i did go around a mini roundabout like a bit of an idiot (nothing reckless though) so they had a reason to follow me, stop me. Next thing i obviously had them follow me until they had done their insurance, tax, mot checks and all that followed my the lights. Pulled over and they said i wasn't insured and i'd be getting 6 points and a £200 fine! At this point i really was shittinggg myself haha. Realised that i had put my private reg on the car and not informed poopie insurance so quickly explained what had happened and gave them my old reg number. LUCKILY the officer said he was just going to give me a bollocking this time but to take the car home and get it sorted tomorrow morning. I have never felt so lucky!

Remember kids, inform insurers off number plate changes or you may poo yourself a little.. :thumbsup:

been stopped so many times im on first name terms with most cops now. never dont anything wrong but mainly hanging round the local industrial estate it looks a bit dodgy even though im just meeting lads who always go up there for a chat, there pretty decent really just run your details through the system have a bit of a chat then let you go

luckily i always make sure im road legal cause they will catch you out one day if your not :thumbsup:

few years ago i was pulled over and when they checked insurance it came up as none turned out there was something wrong with there system but for bout 30mins while they called my insurance i was sittings in the back shitting maself as i only had 6 points to lose lol was a horrid feeling lol

Ye I do consider myself super lucky! It was all my fault with the number plate so if they wanted to they could of given me the points.

@Steve - on first names ey.. Sure you not the local drunk or something? :thumbsup: haha

I've only been pulled once and that was when they told me that my car was stolen lol! I was pretty calm about it to be honest. Wasn't doing anything wrong and it was recently after buying it so there were less chances that they'd seen me giving it some welly and wanted to bum me lol. Still get nervous and hesitant to boot it if a copper goes past me the other way incase they turn around after me though... No idea why because theres nothing wrong with me or the car...... Guess I'm just paranoid and feel like I'm in need for speed most wanted haha :thumbsup:...

Anyway! Lucky shot on the plate mate... Very lucky :)

well the weekend before i went n picked up my car i had an insurance policy ready incase i brought the car, got there agreed a price rang insurance and got insured , drove home and then cambelt snapped , i was then a hazard so the police ended up turning up , starts talking to me nicely asks whats up etc wants to look under my bonnet , then goes on his radio , 5 mins later im nicked and in back of the car turns out i had no insurace! car gets towed and loads of shizzle goes down i go mental at insurance and they payed all costs turns out the dvla database insurance thing doesnt update over the weekends

so then after my few days insurance temp cover ran out i ran up insurance they asked if i want to keep the policy running , 4 months later a car gives me a bump so i ring up insurance n ask what to do , they repy uhh sorry sir your insured under a polo ? my old car! so i went mad turned out when they asked if i wanted to carry on my policy they thought i meant my old policy not the new one , well that night i get pulled no insurance , kicked up a fuss had to go through the ombardsman , worst 6 months of starlet gt ownership ever

all charges were dropped though :thumbsup:

when i was 18 i bought a punto GT turbo, called up insurance company that morning told them to swap it all over. start driving home, straight away pulled no insurance :thumbsup:

called insurance company to which they then tell me it didnt start until 4 that day, depsite me asking if i could drive the car home!!!! anyway they then amend it for me, i tell the officer its now amended, he seemed happy with that and let me go!

Thought nothing more of it until 6 months later i get a court summons. Go to court ask for the officer to be there and he doesnt show up, contested and explained till i was out of breath.

Still got 6 points, worst thing was i had 1 day left on my 2 year probation after passing driving test so i was only aloud 6 points! had to take my test again!

I can look back and laugh now beacuse points finaly come of my license 2 days ago, i was livid ad the time though!

lol this thread reminds me of when i had my old ep70 and i was parked up at side of the road and an undercover cop car pulled up at side of me and they asked me what car it was because they didnt know haha mega lolz