• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice reply's peeps, much appreciated.

Here are a few pics that I took yesterday, not the greatest quality but will do for now :)

At the scene of the crash:

IMG00242.jpg

And after :D

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

Would like to say a quick thanks to Sparky for his advice and information, and Stevie B for getting the parts I required for a very decent price :)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Peeps,

Thought I'd update this thread, well a couple of months back I was planning to sell my car but due to the current reccession I have changed my mind and have decided to keep it for the meanwhile. At the moment shes sat on my drive and I haven't driven her for a month or so. Im getting her taxed this weekend and going to give her a once over and sort out the few minor problems I have with it. My plan for this year is to hopefully tag a long to some UKSC meets and meet you guys properly.

So for the near future, I have thought about uprating the handling. Have been searching/reading threads and posts about the Rear ARB and strut braces etc etc. I plan to take out the back seats also to shed some weight. I also want to get a custom exhaust made up, the HKS universal pipe I have on their at the moment is not so great.

Thanks

Faisal

Cheers Phil!

Bought a new battery today as the old one doesn't seem to keep charge.

Although she started first time after a jump, left her running for a while but still no joy.

So the new battery is in, took her for a blast and all seems well.

A few minor cosmetic changes and i'll get her back to scratch.

Any ideas where I can purchase a rear Arb from?

• 3 weeks later...

*Update*

Purchased some reflet lenses of Sheekey to update the rear end a bit. Should hopefully arrive by the weekend.

I'm probably getting my new exhaust next month since i've spent my money on some new wheels. So watch this space :(