Doorframe in dark color

All Glanzas have dark colored Doorframes and B-pillar, the black ones I think not, and my questions is to know how it is made.

There in my brain exists two ways, 1. painted or 2. with a sticker. If it is a sticker, it will be fine to know the

Partnummber.

To all how dont know I mean, here a pic, the red arrow shows it.

g2hf5.jpg

Thanks

Quite

Well make that about 5hrs spent on my car today (It was a nice day :ph34r:) -- Hoovered, shampoo'd the carpets, cleaned all the trim, washed the car, polished it (with the autoglym polish for black cars... works nicely!), extra glossed to seal it, polished the windows inside and out, rainX'd, metal polished the IC core and my exhaust, cleaned my engine bay a little... think that's all??

And to answer the question on black Glanza's it's paint because it flows onto the bodywork.

Well make that about 5hrs spent on my car today (It was a nice day :ph34r:) -- Hoovered, shampoo'd the carpets, cleaned all the trim, washed the car, polished it (with the autoglym polish for black cars... works nicely!), extra glossed to seal it, polished the windows inside and out, rainX'd, metal polished the IC core and my exhaust, cleaned my engine bay a little... think that's all??

And to answer the question on black Glanza's it's paint because it flows onto the bodywork.

Any pics? bet she is shining ;)

I did take pics... but mostly of my mates snce he had been washing his yesterday too!

His

420245678_138ac511d0.jpg

Mine -- no arty farty ones of mine today... just took this one so I could make a new Stubby Glanza Pic :ph34r:

420242882_7720d9a2e5.jpg