Keith@Zisco (Killamats)

right

bought a manifold off sikilla mart in may, was told it would fit with a blitz/autobahn intercooler, when i fitted the manifold it didnt fit, i was also told the standard intake pipe would also fit and it never, as the plastic pipe was actually touching the manifold.

also the flanges were still warped from the welding when i received it.

also the thread that is tapped for the manifold to turbo studs, are not the toyota size thread which i was also very dissapointed with as i had to make my own studs, more time and money wasted.

anyway finally got it all fitted and it was blowing, after hours of messing around and taking it on and off 4 or 5 times, i realised it was blowing out of the welds.

any way i was very annoyed and made a thread to release some anger, now this put a few peoples backs up.

after apologising and and explaining my actions, everything calmed down.

keith offered to send me another manifold which i accepted and asked him to make sure the flanges were flat and to send the relevent turbo studs also.

1 week later he did.

now the welding still doesnt look as good as i was expecting, BUT and it is a big but, i am now very happy with it.

there level of customer service was very high, and as said above after my rant they could have turned round and said they wont help me.

so i would buy off them again, and hope the next time will be a lot smoother.

• 2 weeks later...

bought this for a very reasonable price and received within 2 weeks which is good considerin he is in malta and im in england! when i received it it looks so much better than it does in the pics and is really good quality, would well recommend to others.

cheers killamats

glad your happy mate, get some pics up once fitted

will do mate not going to be fitting for another week though because im off work in a week so it will give me a chance to fit this little pile of parts thats gradually growing in the front room. ha

• 2 years later...

Just wanna say a massive thanks to Keith @ Zisco performance, have bought a few things off him in the past and the service is ALWAYS fantastic!

ordered a replacement bracket for my C-Pillar bar and somehow (must be a blend of witchcraft and science) he got it to me a week before i expected!!

think it took 5 days (over a bank holiday, so only 2 days really!)

can't thank you enough mate, would highly recommend buying off Zisco any day. :D

thanks again

Dan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...