are the japspeed ones defiantly angled cause ill just bid on it theres one going for £11 atm and only 10 hours left , im pretty sure winning one at £100 will be cheaper then getin it fabricated

luke and steve have beat me to it!lol, it is your exhaust mate, couldnt sleep last night thinking bout mi car(sad i know) and then i started thinking bout this!lol

here is my wepr kit

262214_10150229744313285_508838284_7538920_5320843_n.jpg

and here is the standard exhaust, bent not straight.

265093_10150229744358285_508838284_7538921_7822128_n.jpg

it would be bout £100 tops to get your exhaust modified mate, i just had my exhaust tweeked abit to sit better and a new flexi and it was £110.

It will cost you twenty pound to have the flange spun round sasha has always made his kits to suit his own exhausts it's not really a major problem you should have requested it to fit all exhaust systems.

i did ask i doubled checked i was talking to him for weeks about it

dont bother buying a new exhaust system mate, take your new kit and your back box to a fabricators and have them make up a side exit!

wont cost much

yeah right lol the whole kits all bolted up everythings ready now bar the exhaust lol

If you can afford to get the Japspeed one from eBay, do it! There amazing quality and sound awesome with the td04. I had no problems with mine when fitting it to the racetech stuff :D

if you bought a zisco or racetech kit you would still have had the same fitment problems with your exhaust. its nothing to do with sacha not making or sending you the right downpipe its because you have some sort of custom/modified exhaust and down pipe previously. theres no way he could have made you something up that would have been a direct fit without him making it up on your car.

just go to an exhaust place and get your exhaust modified, job done.

so in all honesty guys although his stuff is very good price wise just go for something like racetech or zisqo and avoid WEPR

Think you should avoid sabre tbh :D

hey lads, just for the record...ALL our downpipes are made to fit any after market 'cat back' system....OR..if you own a WEPR exhaust kit, we can provide the down pipe for a direct bolt on.

nazzuro...c'mon mate, be reasonable...the parts i sent you are spot on and exactly what you requested. the down pipe is correct. it will fit any 'cat back' ...you did mention your exhaust and said it was an after market cat back. but as the good lads have already pointed out, you've not got a 'cat back' . i've always gone above and beyond my means to help customers out. asking people to avoid our products due to an error of yours is just not fair mate. any other manufacturers kit would not have fit either because they'd all be providing a downpipe to suit a 'cat back'!!

sacha

wickedEP Racing

hey nazzuro,

no problem mate..i realize that sometimes your bound to run into a few road blocks when building your project. it can get darn right frustrating. if you need help with anything else, don't hesitate to PM me..I'll be glad to help! good luck..

sacha

wickedEP Racing