right i had a kit from sacha a td04 kit this one to be precise , notice how the downpipe is really long , the flange is perfectly straight and it fits any aftermarket exhaust

4f44d560.jpg

and heres the one i got shaped like an S really small and short and the flange is totally the wrong way and the bolts dont match up

7069bf7c.jpg

bf2b03df.jpg

you can tell there differnt by the location of the lambda sensor hole

even if it was long enough look at the flange for the downpipe and the exhaust they are completely in different angles

i think hes sent me the decat for his own exhaust :)

yeah he said he makes a downpipe to fit his sidewinder exhausts or the long one pictured above would fit any aftermarket exhaust i was pming him back and fourth for nearly a fortnight making sure and he was like yeah sure ,

u can clearly see there too diff downpipes in the pics yeah ?

That looks like exactly the same angle my WEPR downpipe was at when i got my kit! That will only fit the WEPR exhaust unfortunately :| Get in touch with them and i'm sure they will sort something out :)

That looks like exactly the same angle my WEPR downpipe was at when i got my kit! That will only fit the WEPR exhaust unfortunately :| Get in touch with them and i'm sure they will sort something out :)

sacha said he did 2 downpipes :) im just hoping he sent me wrong one

what did you do jamie ?

Mate. Sacha is only human and mistakes are made. His returns policy etc is amazing. When my Mani didnt fit with STD rad he sent me like 200 quid. To get civic rad. Well you know how much they cost. Have u spoke to him. Let me know how u get on

sacha said he did 2 downpipes :) im just hoping he sent me wrong one

what did you do jamie ?

Well i bought my kit second hand from Quadcorecraig so i put it on eBay and luckily made my money back with a bit extra! lol. Now i've got a Racetech kit. From the sounds of the customer service from WEPR you shouldn't have a problem getting it replaced dude. I was soooooo pissed off when this happened to me so i know how you feel but you will be able to get it sorted as you bought from an awsome company :)

yeah i sent him a big old message with pics etc to show him and to explain to him , i was just seeing if anything could be done sooner as ive got til monday really to get car back for work lol and him being 5000 miles away that wont happen

but yeah im sure he will sort it the first kit he made me went wrong so he gave me like £150 discount on my second kit and freebies but now this kit is also wrong :)

last part of the build lol

You'll probably get some freebies again so consider yourself lucky :) haha

haha i dont think walking to work is lucky :) but oh well this is what happens when ya mod cars

ive always appreciated modders for the time n hard work

now i feel sorry for most people as its made me hate modding lol

haha i dont think walking to work is lucky ;) but oh well this is what happens when ya mod cars

ive always appreciated modders for the time n hard work

now i feel sorry for most people as its made me hate modding lol

What ever you do to a car, something always goes wrong haha. The joys of modding :) Once you get this sorted you'll love it dude, TD04 power is awsome!

p.s. think of the money your saving in petrol by walking to work :)

counter balance the money this will take to fix ahha :)

but yeah im pretty sure ill love it but i was planning on getin it mapped this month , now im guna have to buy injectors next payday and map the month after so 2 months now :) and ive got an mot inbetween which if it dont pass means map will be 3 months , then ill miss pod also

then ill cry some more

well been up all night to be in touch with sacha and his reply is

its defiantly the correct downpipe i have , the long shiny one in his pic (which looks a perfect fit) is apparently a custom made one for his exhaust

so the outcome is

he isnt willing to help in anyway other then he said just get someone to custom make you a new downpipe to fit or mod the exhaust !

uhh whats the point buying a "kit" that doesnt fit

so in all honesty guys although his stuff is very good price wise just go for something like racetech or zisqo and avoid WEPR

no he said the one i got should fit , and the one hes got in the pic is the one to fit his sidewinder , apparently he said its the exhausts fault as that wont even fit a standard cat, where as his one (the one ive got) would of fit any exhaust which fits the standard cat

im so confused cause the decat/downpipe i had before fitted fine and looks almost identical to his one in the pic

but either way hes not willing to try and help me , and i cant afford to get the exhaust modded :) so now im carless for a month

Tbh dude, your exhaust looks straight where it meets the cat and all the cats/decats I've seen are angled so it could be possible you have a different zorst system (sidewinder/wepr/other none standard fit system) all my zorsts so far (I've had 3 different ones) plus a standard system all bend up as they meet the cat.

hmm strange that it does seem small the decat like...

well like said just mod it make it longer or summit, not got a mate who can do it for free? i was very lucky as my mate is in uni so he did it there..

id get your exhaust moded atleast that way u no its gonna fit rather than buy a new 1 and having the same prob doubt it be close to £100 to get it done its only small bit of pipe

Yeh jap speed one should fit... Is there not a localish member that might have a standard zorst or aftermarket one you can try? I have a front section here you can try but your like 4hours from me

uhmm not that i know or talk to lol , are all ep82 exhausts angled then at the flange ?

cause if so mines straight, and sachas exhausts are straight then his downpipe for his exhausts in theory should fit

only problem is nowheres open today that does exhaust fabrications :) unless wilco and fast fit do em but i bet there a rip off considerin fast fit wanted £125 to supply and fit a handbrake cable

Yeh ep82 and ep91 front pipes are the same in fact there the same shape all the way through the only difference is the hangers on the rear are different.

It should be angled mate to fit a standard zorst, and were all only human and make mistakes but might be worth apologising to sacha as that looks to me like it's your zorst not the decat, but just make sure first by sourcing another system or front pipe to see if it fits.