help!! i fiited my fte tb to my n/a now it wont start!!!! ASAP

the tow hook is simple dude, is it front or rear? the rear one you place the hook on one side of your towing eye and the bracket on the other and send a bolt through the eye and one just outside of it. simples

not to sure bout the fte throttle, is in not just a case of bolting it on?

the tow hook is simple dude, is it front or rear? the rear one you place the hook on one side of your towing eye and the bracket on the other and send a bolt through the eye and one just outside of it. simples

not to sure bout the fte throttle, is in not just a case of bolting it on?

hmm i will have a look at the eyes. fte tb has pipe connectors underneath and i dont know where they go

The connections will be the same, you will have 2 water feeds and 2 vacuums just make sure you know which ones go where when you remove them and you wont have any trouble, its only 4 bolts holding it on and a few sensors to unplug etc, do you have a new gasket to put on? You may need one.

The connections will be the same, you will have 2 water feeds and 2 vacuums just make sure you know which ones go where when you remove them and you wont have any trouble, its only 4 bolts holding it on and a few sensors to unplug etc, do you have a new gasket to put on? You may need one.

i got a new gasket. the thing is my n/a one has some sort of sensor underneath that those pipes plug in to.

Have you got the 4efte throttle possition sensor? i adjusted adjust mine anti clockwise.

the idle controle valve that is on the bottom of the 4efe tb can be secured somewere at the back of the engine bay.