Well after a good look around and finally getting my bank loan I've settled on a starlet turbo Glanza to buy :ph34r: All seem's ok and I'm going to look at it tomoz, if all looks well I'll be driving it away aswell. Car is in Edinburgh which isn't too bad as I'm near Carlisle. It's listed on pistonheads.

---> http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/114384.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/114384.htm

Got a good price for it I think and it all seem's good. So hopefully I can post back tomoz with my new car just outside on the drive lol (Fingers X'd)

Looks a good buy that,dunno where he's spent a fortune on it though! :ph34r:

It's just how it come from japan i bet with some new alloys he put on it. Have a good scan of it and dont be scared to pull the carpets/window rubbers etc back to check for a respray or damp.

Yeah looks ok for the money mate -- I agree with paul, I can't see where he's spent the "fortune" on it though? Alloys and lowering springs? Also 141 from a backbox and filet sounds a bit high?

Looks good though.

Of course money has been ploughed into it - it's a car!

Fuel, insurance, tax, general upkeep.

Looks tidy though. Check everything you can think of, ask as many questions as you can. Even small problems can turn out being very expensive to fix.

Make sure it's in good nick, just because it's terribly fast, and makes you grin ear to ear, doesn't mean there might be problems elsewhere.

Evening all!, Yeh I'm chuffed with it, pictures don't do it justice, it's so clean it's unreal. I had a good look around it and it seems fine...so far! I've got plans for FMIC and I want it waxoiled to, maybe some new wheels. It's all money though, which I havn't got lol :p I'll take some pictures when it's better weather and I've give it a good clean! Cheers