This weekend, went down to the misseses new house and hers and my car got keyed.

Im contemplating buying a bulk supply of vinyl wrap and giving it a go at wrapping the whole car in the stuff.

Ive got a heat gun and looked into doing it and it doesnt look to be too difficult. Just time consuming.

http://www.metrorestyling.com/Digital-Red-...oredtigerdg.htm

I can get a good bulk of that too so its far from a standard colour! haha

Any advice or opinions welcome, cheers guys!

the misses car also got both sides keyed last week at her work. she had been going on about gettin her car painted diff colour but might just get it vinyl wrapped incase same person trys it again.

My only dillema is, its sub £200 to wrap it myself, or a grand to get someone else to do it, Ive got a spare car to practice on aswell so might give it a bash on that with a cheapo lot and if that doesnt go to plan, Ill probably give up on the idea until more funds come my way, also bought a CCTV set up for the house aswell and a massive stick. Thatl teach em.

surely thers gota b someone thatl do it as a homer for a fraction of the price dude.

also hope u cach he cunts,ther obv jealous of eitha the cas or your mrs house.

its not that if it hapend to the shit.wankers

Fingers crossed I will. Strangeley they scratched the misses's other car (Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 Beast) and not her Levin BZG... Whos jelous of a Tigra? lmao

if you have no experience at all wrapping you will have no chance wrapping your whole car by yourself,

I've been on a corse learning how to wrap, its more than vinyl and a heat gun, you need the right room temperature, a nice clean area indoors, lazer thermometers, special blades and most importantly shit loads of experience! your better off getting someone else to do it because i guarantee that it will cost you more in vinyl redoing it rather than paying it to be professionally done,

thats just my oppinion though dude its what ever you want to do :(

if you have no experience at all wrapping you will have no chance wrapping your whole car by yourself,

I've been on a corse learning how to wrap, its more than vinyl and a heat gun, you need the right room temperature, a nice clean area indoors, lazer thermometers, special blades and most importantly shit loads of experience! your better off getting someone else to do it because i guarantee that it will cost you more in vinyl redoing it rather than paying it to be professionally done,

thats just my oppinion though dude its what ever you want to do :(

Just throwing the thought in the air at the moment, theres been quite a few garage done wraps that have looked good, considering youve been on the course, how much to wrap a glanza? haha